Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter two

well this is my story how u guys like it ^^

Chapter 2 - chapter two

Chapter 2 - chapter two
Chapter TwoTo start my training I had to run miles of forests and hills every week to improve my stamina. Then we moved on to combat training to work on my skill. By the time I was eleven I was running one mile a day and combat training with weights on my arms and legs. One day my master watched while I trained, when I had finished he said to me you are almost ready for the final test young Miko. Whats the final test master? I asked, It is a test of all you have learned here at the temple, you have but one more lesson to learn, he said with the look of a proud father upon his face Whats that? I asked puzzled The lesson of the swordsmen. Go and get the long swords. Yes master. Off I went to get the swords, when I had return my master had drew a large circle on the ground and was stretching in the middle of it.Here are the swords master. Good hand me one and stand in the circle facing me. I did so then in a flash he did a downward strike I just had enough time to jump back good, good, you are quick on your feet. Now attack me. Ok here goes. As I said this I began to circle my master then I hit him with all my strength but he blocked it like it was nothing.Then he counterattacked and I fell to the ground you need to train more young one.He said as he helped me to my feet. Can I ask you something master? Go ahead.Why were you on that road the night we met? I had wanted to ask this question for a very long time. The night before I met you a very powerful seer came to me while I was training and asked if we could talk. He took a breath you best sit its a long story.I sat and looked at my master any way she asked if we could talk I said of course we can whats wrong She sits down I fear that our fate has been placed in the hands of two mere childrenWhat do you mean? I askedHave you heard of the sword of souls? she askedYes I have but what has that got to do with anything I was puzzled I had a vision of two young girls setting out on a journey and coming across the sword of souls but because of there lack of training they let the sword fall in to the hands of evil. The vision after that showed me the death and destruction that is to befall the world if such an event is ever allowed to happen. She stops and looks at me with pleading eyes,What do you want me to do to prevent this? I askTomorrow I need you to meet one of the girls on the road north of here and train her, teach her to fight evil.Fine I will help the best I can. But what of the other girl I saidIll see to her training. I will train her to become a sorceress and now I must go she turned and disappeared into the night.So that is the story. He finished his story and looked at me,So that was why you were on the road that day. I said Indeed that is correct. My master fell quiet Ive got to go think about all of this I began to walk away. I had a walk around the temple and begin to think about what my master had told me, how could a young girl like me save anything let alone the world.I mean arent there big strong boys out there who could save the world instead of me.wait what am I thinking girls are just as strong as boys are and I am going to prove it. I returned to where my master sat and said to him please train me so I can save the world some day.Ok its going to get a lot harder from now on. Can you handle it my student? he asked meYes master I believe I can. I bowed to him to show that I was ready to begin I was determined to become the very best there ever was.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment