Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter three

well this is my story how u guys like it ^^

Chapter 3 - chapter three

Chapter 3 - chapter three
Chapter ThreeBy the time I was fifteen I had gained a lot of new skills. I had learned how to use a bow and arrow and how to use a sword and shield. I learned how to use stealth and how to mend clothes and how to do first aid on my shelf. Most important I learned how to cook my master said that I wouldnt last long if I didnt know how to cook.Miko you are almost ready to start your journey. My master said one day as we were eating dinner.What do you mean master. I knew exactly what he meant I just wanted him to say it. It is almost time for to leave this temple and seek the sword of souls. He replied calmly.I know. I just dont think I am ready yet thats all. I said blushing Miko you are more then ready now once you have finished your dinner go get the long swords and meet me in the arena. He told me with a serous face,Yes master. I finished my food and went to get the swords just like last time my master had drew a circle on the ground and was stretching in the middle.Ok to finish your training you must beat Me. he said to me as I entered the circle Ok. I said with determination.We began to circle each other then I took a sweep at his legs but he jumped clear and tried to stab me in the stomach I rolled away and jumped to my feet then charged at him but he stuck out his leg and tripped me up. I got up and tried to get him in the heart but he blocked and spun my sword out of my hands I flipped back and court my sword in midair.Youll have to do better then that to beat me. My master said Im just warming up. I said then I threw up my sword and as my master watched it I punched him in the stomach and kicked him in the head, he fell to the ground.He rolled and jumped up to face me as I court my sword again we circled each other I jumped up and swung my sword down at my masters head he blocked me and kicked me in mid air I tumbled across the circle and staggered to my feet. I began to gather my strength my master looked at me puzzled then he understood what I was doing and raised his sword to strike me down before I gathered my strength but he was to late as he struck I charged forward screaming a battle cry knocking him and his sword to the ground. I stood over him and said breathlessly did I do well? The look of shock on his face changed to a smile you did great my student. He chuckled and I helped him to get up.That was a very strong last attack. He said as we walked away from the arena Really. I saidYes and I what I want to know is where you got all that strength from. He askedI dont know all I know is that I was determined to beat you. I replied Interesting, very interesting. Anyway it is time for you to start your quest for the sword of souls. He said sadlyI new this day would come. But master when you told me the story about why you were on that road so many years ago you mentioned another girl who would join me on my quest. I saidI did, didnt I yes that is why you must go to the temple on top of mount angel. He saidWhat a funny name for a mountain. I laughed Dont mock the name its said that god named that mountain so its a holy place. My master said with a frown. Sorry. I get my things ready to leave. I walked to my sleeping quarters and started to pack my stuff. I couldnt believe that I had to leave, I loved it here at the temple I seed no point in leaving because a seer had a vision about me and some other girl saving the world.I decided to go any way as a favour to my master for training me its the least I could have done.I headed to the gates and I turned round to see my master coming towards me.Master is some thing wrong? I askedNo nothings wrong miko just came out to say good bye and to give you something. He replied and handed me a map and a sword, a bow and some arrows.Why are you giving me these? I was puzzledThe map is so you dont get lost. The sword and bow are to defend your self in the wilderness. he said as he helped me put the sword and quiver of arrows onI slang the bow over my shoulders.Thank you master I will never forget you. I bowed to him and started to cry I gave him a quick hug and went out of the gates to start my quest but first to mount angel.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment