Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - chapter four

well this is my story how u guys like it ^^

Chapter 4 - chapter four

Chapter 4 - chapter four
Chapter FourThe mountain wasnt that far away well it didnt look that far any way it took me at lest five days to get there and on my way I saw lots of wild life and tried new things but the one thing I saw lots of was trees lots and lots of trees. The ground that I slept on wasnt bad but when I woke up each morning it had rained so I was wet every time. I loved every moment of it, it was the best time I had had in my fifteen years of life .I came up to the mountain that my master had pointed out to me and I begin to climb.ok this isnt so hard I said as I was climbing then I slipped and fell down a bit the landed on a over hang ouch ok concentrate I begin to climb again and after about a hour I reached the house of the seer my master told me about.HELLO IS ANYONE HERE I called a girl about my age came out of the house she wore a white robe and she had dark brown hair almost blackcan I help u she asked nicelyyes um ..Im here to find the seeress I was a little shy of this girl something about her said that Ive met her before I just cant remember where.follow me please she walks to the house umm sorry have we met before I asked as I ran to catch upsorry not that I recall she replied humm ok I smiled at her and she smiled back she opened a door and stepped in some one to she u mother she said as she enteredsitting on the floor was a woman of about 40 her hair was mouse brown with a little grey at her temples she also wore a robe but hers was edged in gold come in miko Ive been waiting for u she said softly the girl went over to the woman and kissed her forehead then sat in the corner watching.hi I was told to come here and speak with u by my master I stood there unsure of myselfright yes please come sit with me all will be answered soon the woman smiled at me and I smiled back u will be staying in the spare room for tonight you are staying the night arent uyes please thank you I repliedgood then I will explain every thing tomorrow she stood up and walked over to a desk that was on the other side of the room she opened the draw. She turned and walked back to me holding a gem stone on a chain this will protect u on your journey miko so keep it close at all times she handed it to me and I just stared at it in wonderI cant take this its to beautiful I couldnt except it was probably worth hundreds of gold corns she laughedits ok u can have it I have no use for it anymore she just smiled at me and folded my fingers over the gem its yours no take care of it tears started to form in my eyes I flung my arms around her neckthank you I was happy no one had ever given me anything like this beforeyour welcome now go get ready you have a long way to go tomorrow she turned to the girl in the corner Chloe please show our guest where she is staying yes mother Chloe stood up and walked to me please follow me to your room I nodded my head and followed her down the hall to the spare room this is your room my room is next door if u need anything she turned to leavethank you Chloe I said still thinking I had met her beforeyour welcome sleep tight she left and closed the door behind her.I sat on my bed for a little while thinking about what lies ahead of me then I started to think of that gem the seer had given me I stared at it was such a nice pale blue colour with silver and edged with gold it looked so beautiful I put it around my neck it felt weightless its amazing I whispered I couldnt take my eyes off it then I decided to look around the room.On side of the room was a desk next to it was a wardrobe I went over to the desk and tried to open the draws but they were locked I then went to the wardrobe but it was empty well that was eventful I murmured to my self after that I lay down and went to sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment