Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the biggining

another story i am writeing

Chapter 1 - the biggining

Chapter 1 - the biggining
This is the beginning of a new team of heroes or shell I say heroines. Let there be no more delay lets start the story today.Fifteen-year-old nonidentical twins Gemma and Cara were sitting in the foffee coffee in Felixstowe having a deep conversation. Gemma has broad shoulder, brown hair and eyes she is stubborn and always gets her own way she also tends to jump into things with out thinking. Cara is just a bit shorter and thinner then Gemma with Blonde hair and brown eyes she thinks before acting and holds back Gemma so she cant get into to mush trouble. Caraand Gemma liked exploring caves and woods, just last week they found the remains of a house and railway in some woods not far from here, and were discussing whether to go and check out a new cave they discovered yesterday.I say we take a look and if it looks dangerous then we get out as fast as we can. Gemma said taking a sip of her hot chocolate I dont know last time we did that we almost got killed remember. Taking a bite of her cake and remember you were the one who spent a month in hospital because of it. Cara said. Ok this is what happened last time the two girls had found a hidden cave just off the coast. They had decided check it out; they had a torch and their dads old hard hats they entered the cave.Are you sure Gemma? Cara asked Everythings fine Cara theres nothing to worry about. Gemma couldnt have been more wrong. They didnt know that the cave was very unstable so the deeper they went in the more the rock was unstable so at one point the rock begin to cave in the girls ran for their lifes. They werent quick enough they were so close to the exit Cara in front and gemma not far behind when the rocks fell on top of them trapping them.Luckily only Cara legs were trapped under the rocks but Gemma was completely trapped and unconscious. Gemma, gemma are you ok. Gemma oh god I hope shes ok Ive got to call for help. Cara reached for her mobile and called for help. They were rescued in no time and were rushed to hospital, Cara only had a broken leg but Gemma had lots of injuries and was unconscious for a week.So thats what happened last time they explode a cave.So! thats not going to happen again. Gemma saidHow do you know it could and we could die this time. Cara said with worryYou really scared me last time.Look I am sorry but how can we pass up a opportunity like this? said Gemma getting up and paying for their drinks and cakes.Ok but if it looks dangerous we are out of there. Cara said giving in to GemmaCool see you there in a hour. Gemma headed to the doorWhy were are you going? asked Cara following herTo get the hard hats and torch of cause. She repliedRight ok see you soon. Gemma headed home and Cara went to see a friend. Just as they said they met in front of the cave Gemma handed Cara one of the hard hats and with torches in hand they entered the cave they ventured further into the cave and the deeper they went the bigger it got. They had been in the cave for about an hour when they came to a folk going left or right some thing was telling them to go left so they continued down the left hand path another fifteen minutes went by then they came across a device on a rock table. It had four sets of handprints on it Gemma went to have a look she put her hands in two of the prints her hands fit perfectly.How weird they fit Cara you try it. She said as she removed her hands form the thing.Are you sure its safe? Cara asked nervously Im still here am I not? Gemma replied with a smile, she spun around to prove her point I guess. Cara went toward the device and put her hands in the prints just like Gemma did. Gemma walked forward and put her hands in the prints opposite the ones Caras hands were in and standing opposite each other the air began to spark then with out warning a jolt of electricity went though the two girls they both screamed in pain. Then two symbols appeared in front of the two girls as they screamed the symbols were of ice and fire, fire in front of Cara and ice in front of Gemma the symbols then appeared on the girls fore heads and disappeared.As the symbols disappeared the electricity stopped and the girls fell to the floor unconscious. When the girls came round the device was gone,What happened to us? Cara asked Gemma Ouch dont know all I do know is that as soon as we both were touching that thing that we got electrocuted. Gemma said as she rubbed her headLets get out of here before something like that happens again. Cara said and she ran back to the opening of the cave Hay wait for me. Gemma Shouted after Cara.They went back home after that and after making up a story as to were theyve been they both went to bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment