Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Man, What An Idiot

Crappy title, yus.
I wrote this for my reading class and liked it so I decided to put it here too. Joe's curiuosness kicks in.
TODAY'S THE DAY, MAN!!!!! I AM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW!
INFINITY ON HIGH THAT IS!

Chapter 1 - Man, What An Idiot

Chapter 1 - Man, What An Idiot


                     Joe poured an unknown liquid into a beaker, already holding a thick, gooey substance.  Popping in seemingly out of nowhere, Patrick warned him ."Dude, you're such an idiot." Patrick witnessed several other "expirements," usually ending up with discord between Joe and vaious other people.  Completely ignoring Patrick's warning, Joe poured the liquid into the container.

                     Ever since he'd been disqualified from the county science fair for doing unspeakable things with plants, Joe was determined to make it up to himself. A huge explosion followed by a girlish scream erupted from his room.

                     "PATRICK! HELP ME! MY HAND IS TOTALLY DISINTEGRATED!" he yelped as he ran across the room. Joe, disoriented, ran around in circles until he finally ran into a door swung open by Patrick. "How do I get sucked into these messes?" he sighed, disheartened by the sight of Joe lying on the floor, handless and twitching.  He was now doing what looked like a mutilated breakdance, acting like he dislodged a body part. Patrick ripped a paper towel from a nearby roll and wrapped it around Joe's wrist, and smacked him on the back of the head to shut him up.

                     In the next room over, Pete had a dart gun in his hand and aimed for Joe's butt. With one squeeze of the trigger, Pete's dart gun shot across the room and knocked Joe out upon contact. Joe started foaming at the mouth and fell over.

                     "You call yourself a hunter?" Pete said. And with that he walked out of the room, leaving Patrick in shock and with a newly wet pair of pants.


 

A/N - NOTE: I have nothing against Joe. In fact I love him to death. So please don't be mislead by his stupidity in this story. Sorry, Andy's not in it, I couldn't find a role to give him. I guess they could be kids here, seeing as how adults can't enter a county science fair.... not that I know of.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

heartagram66 on September 14, 2007, 9:04:26 AM

heartagram66 on
heartagram66GAAAAAHHH!!!

THAT IS SOOO CUTE!

Haha...Pete is such smartass.

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on February 6, 2007, 2:06:11 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxHeh:]:] Fall Out Boy rock! *Glomps Pete* He's so hot:]

Great job!! Short. But still good!!