Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Anyway: Chap. 1

Jay( or Tabitha) Is one really messed up girl. She hasn't cared about any body but her self for years. Except for this one boy she's had a crush on for a long time. To shy to express her true feelings, she would rather beat him up than ask him out. (

Chapter 1 - Anyway: Chap. 1

Chapter 1 - Anyway: Chap. 1






Anyway: Chapter 1







“DIE! YOU DIE TODAY!” I screamed and ran after him. “I'm gonna get him now.I thought. “No more stupid games! I want him out of my life.....permanently!” Liar. Every day was a good day to get rid of him. I should have blasted him into a million pieces by that time. He would've been out of my hair. But I didn't want him gone permanently. Just for a day. If only I had faced the truth. You can't expect a 13 year old girl to act her age. To this day, I still wonder why I was being so stupid and didn't get my but into gear. I knew I liked him. No, scratch that, loved him. But how? How could an idiot like me tell another idiot that you loved him? Anyway………….



I tripped and fell. “Owwwww! Owww! You did that on purpose! You did that on….on….” I had stopped screaming because he was now examining my leg. My leg. I couldn't believe it! “You know, I think this is broken. Your leg that is.” I know, I know, he's a dunce. Or geek. Or whatever you call it. I don't think he'll ever stop being one (which's the sad part). He was “considered” a geek in class. The difference between him and a real geek is, a real geek would not be allowed to hang with the cool guys. But he does. He acts like it's no big deal. They even talk about him behind his back. I wanted to tell him I had heard what they were saying. Of course, I didn't. You can't just walk up to a guy and say “The guys don't think you're cool any more. Oh yeah, and they said this while talking behind your back.” That would break his heart. All he ever wanted was to fit in and be a part of the crowd. What ever. I never got that whole “in crowd thing.”Oh, sorry, I'm rambling. Well, any way…………………………………………………………………………



He said, “Maybe you should see a doctor.” My jaw felt like it was going to fall off. I had to think for a few seconds. “Did he just sound concerned for me? Me? The girl who pushed him into the beakers in science? The girl who told every one he still likes Pokemon? The girl who reveled his deepest darkest secret? No way. NO WAY! Maybe I've fallen into a coma and hallucination is a side affect.” Brilliant Tabby, brilliant. As you can see, I was too blind to tell that he cared about me. Moving on now………………………………………….



“Tabitha? Tabitha? Are you ok?” he sounded worried. “Don't….ever….call….me…….TABITHA!” Oh boy. I was mad now. “It's time for a SUPER WEGIE! I told you, you would die today! You have pissed me off for the last time!” He scrambled to get up but not fast enough. I grabbed his foot and flipped him upsidown. “Don't call me that ya hear!” Oh boy. My breath must have been smokin that day. I had had Mexican food for lunch. Every time I had shouted at some brat for lunch money he had offered me a breath mint. “How many friggin times must I tell you that? It's Jay! J-A-Y!”

End Chap.1

~*~

So……….did u likes it? It's confusing now cause I need to get Chap.2 up. Holy watermelons! I still haven't given it a name yet! And I haven't even thought of a plot! I'm just making it up as a go along. But don't get me wrong here. I know what it's basically about. I'm not gonna worry. That'll make me crazy. I'll just take it one chapter at a time. *breaths in….whooooooo…..breaths out….haaaaaaaa*

Until Chapter 2 though,

Fuzzy^^


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Eoara on November 25, 2005, 12:04:43 AM

Eoara on
Eoarathats really good!! *favs*