Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Now.

Read it. That's all just read it.

Chapter 2 - Now.

Chapter 2 - Now.
" Where am I?" I wondered. Just then the door opened. " Zelda.. You have a visitor." said the nurse. " Now do be careful not to surprise her with anything.. She just regained consiousness and you are well aware that she's been out for a month." Said the nurse to someone I couldn't see. " Yes.. I understand." I heard someone say. " ok." said the nurse as she let the person in. I saw a man about my age.. Blood red hair.. And tatoo on his forehead and sky blue eyes. He sat down in the chair next to the bed I was in.. " Who are you?" I asked. " I'm Gaara." said the man. " Gaara." I said. " Yes.. I'm....a friend of yours." Gaara said. " why did you pause?" I asked. " I'm a littel hazy from what happened." He said. " Oh.. ok.." I said not understanding at all. I looked at his left hand. " You're married?" I asked. " Engadged..Acctually." Gaara said sadly. " why are you so sad?" I asked. " An Engadgement is something that should be celebrated." I added. " Well.. The woman I'm egadged with... She's in the hospital right now." Gaara said. " Oh.." I said.. " Gaara.. Your hours are up..." Said the Nurse. " Ok." Gaara said as he went to get up. I grabbed his wrist. " Zelda.. You don't grab onto your visitors." The nurse said as she walked over to remove my hand from Garas wrist. Before she got here though I let go. Gaara walked out. Why did I grab his wrist? I wondered. " Now do be careful.. Don't surprise her in anyway shape or form.. She regained consiousness only a few minutes ago." I heard the nurse say. I rolled my eyes. How many times is she gonna resite that same line? I wondered. " Ok." I heard a girl say. " Whatever." said a guy. " Ok." said another guy. Then three people walked in. I stared at them blankly... " Niehte rof you are Gaara." I said hoping he was coming back. " You remember him?" The girl asked. " He just left." I said. " Now who are you?" I asked. " I'm sakura.. This is Sasuke and Naruto.. We're friends of yours..." said Sakura. " Sakura.. Sasuke.. And Naruto." I said. " Yes." Said Sakura. I looked at Sasuke. " You don't seem happy to be here." I said mockingly. " Hn." was all that came from Sasuke. I just shook my head and looked over at Naruto. " So.. What's your story?" I asked. Naruto looked at Sakura who seemed to threaten him. " A friend like she said.. But I want to become the village champion the Hokage!" Naruto exclaimed. " Good luck." I said plainly. " Don't worry about him.. He's just annoying is all." sakura said. " I can see that." I said. " Times up.." said the Nurse." Ok..." said Sakura. " Bye Zelda." She added as she Naruto and Sasuke left the room. I sighed awaiting the next person. A girl... About 5 years youger than me walked in. " H-Hello." She said. " Hi." I said smiling. " Who are you?" I asked. " Hinata." She said. " What's your story? Everyone's is ' We're you friends'." I said. " I'm your sister." Said Hinata. I looked at her. " really?" I asked taking interest. " Yes." Said Hinata. She sat down and we talked a bit.. " Hinata. Visiting hours are now over.. And May I talk to you?" The nurse said. " Yes. Bye Zelda." Said Hinata as she left. I heard something through the door about Hinata being my guardian and taking me around the village and everything. Hinata agreed for all I heard.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment