Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Walk around the village

Read it. That's all just read it.

Chapter 3 - Walk around the village

Chapter 3 - Walk around the village
I woke up and tried to remember what had happened yesterday. " Oh yeah." I said remembering. " HInata's gonna take me around the village." I added as I got up. For the first time I looked at my stomach. " What the.." was all I could say.. For someone had knocked on the door. " Come in." I said. Hinata walked in. " Good morning Zelda." She said. " Good morning Hinata." I said smiling.. " Come on.. We're going to take a walk around the village." Said Hinata. " Ok." I said as I grabbed the clothes that were by the bed. " Um by the way." I said. " Yes." Hinata asked. " Why is my stomach so big?" I asked. " Oh... Um..." Hinata stuttered. " You don't have to tell me.. I'm sure I can figure it out in a bit." I said as I walked over to her. " Let's go," I added. " Ok." said Hinata. We left and Hinata led me around the village. Hinata brought me to what looked like a training ground.. There were three people there already.. Two guys about Hinata's age and a lady. " Hinata! Over here!" called one of the boys. " Come on Zelda." Said Hinata as she led me over to them. I stared at them blankly. " Hinata.. Why'd you bring Zelda all the way out here?" The lady asked. " Um. Excuse me... But who are you?" I asked politly.. " You mean you don't know!?" One of the boys asked. " Do you remember him?" He asked as he showed me a dog. " Nope. But he is cute." I said scratching the dog behinde the ear. He seemed to enjoy it.. " Arf!" The dog barked happily. " Well. I'm Kurenai.." Said the lady. " And this is Kiba Akamaru and Shino." She added. " Kurenai..Kiba. Akamaru and Shino." I said. " Yes." said Kurenai.. " Why'd she reapet it?' Kiba asked. " You dope can't you tell?" Asked Shino hitting Kiba in the head. " What?" Kiba asked. Shino whispered something in Kiba's ear. " Oh." Said Kiba understanding. I rolled my eyes. " So Hinata... Who are they exactly" I asked turning my attention towards Hinata. " My team mates and my sensei. " She replied. " Oh." I said. " Well. It was nice meeting you." I said asi walked off. " Zelda!" Hinata yelled as she ran after me. " I need to stay with you.. You can get lost." She said. " Right.. Sorry." I said. After a while of walking through the village and getting something to eat.. Hinata took me to another training ground. I saw Naruto Sakrua and Saskue with a man who was reading a book. Hinata led me over to them. " Hello Naruto Sakura Sasuke." I said waving. " Hi Zelda. Glad to see you." said Sakura.. " Oh Hello Zelda." Said the man looknig up from his book. I looked at him blankly. " Sorry. But how do you know my name? And who are you?" I asked. " Kakashi sensei.. She just got out of the hospital." Sakura said quietly. " Oh." said the man. " I'm sorry. Where are my manners.. I am Kakashi Hatake.. But you can call me Kakashi." He said. " Hello. Kakashi." I said. " She repeats everyone's name." Said Hinata. " To get them in her thick head I suppose." Naruto retored.. I Shot him a nasty look. " Shut up." I said as I smacked him in the head. After Hinata was taking me home.. Where ever that was.. When we heard someone calling. " Zelda! Zelda! Hinata!" We turned around... And I saw two women and a man I didn't know running towards us.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ambersaotome on August 6, 2007, 2:20:08 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeJirya and tsunade

gaaralover1 on July 15, 2007, 1:08:59 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Guess who the women and the man are.. Think about the last episode of Naruto.. Unless you got Amniesia too..