Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Enter Tsunade and Jiraya

Read it. That's all just read it.

Chapter 4 - Enter Tsunade and Jiraya

Chapter 4 - Enter Tsunade and Jiraya
Hinata and I turned around to see a woman ( Changed it cuz I forget Tsunade's boyfriends niece's name) and a man come running towards us." Hello." said Hinata. " Hello Hinata." Said the lady. I looked at the two people blankly like I have with everyone else before I learn their names. " Um... Excuse me." I started. " Sorry." Said the lady. " Who are you?" I asked. HInata whispered something to the two people. " I'm Tsunade and this is Jiraya." Said the lady. " Hello." I said bowing. They seem important to me.. I don't know how but they seem important. I thought as I straghtened up.. " So she doesn't remember a thing?" Jiraya asked. " Nope." said HInata. A smile crossed his face. " well. Than maybe I should take her to see some of the village." He said. " Unessesary Jiraya." I said.. " Hinata's already taking care of me.. I'm fine with her." I added. Tsunade smirked.. " Someone turned you down someone turned you down." She chanted happily. " Shut up." Jiraya said. I closed my eyes for a split second.. I opened them quickly. " What's wrong?" Asked HInata. " I know why my stomach so big.. It's becasue I'm pregnant isn't it?" I whispered. " Yes." Hinata whispered back. All of a sudden I heard someone scream my name. I tunred around to see a lot of boys coming my way. " Sorry Lady Tsunade Lord Jiraya but we have to go." Said Hinata as she pulled me away and we ran. " What's this all about?" I asked. " Tell you when we get home." Said Hinata as she ran.. I followed close behinde her and she led me to a big house. She pushed me in and ran in herself.. She shut the door quickly. " Now.. What.. Was that?" I asked out of breath. " Fan boys." Said Hinata. She led me to what must have been the living room. " Please stay here." She said as she left.. She came back two seconds later with Gaara and four other people. " M.." was all a girl could say.. Gaara had stopped her before she had finished. He whispered someting to the kids. " Who are the four Gaara?" I asked. " Karolek Kairi Lily and Rose." said Gaara. " Karolek. Kairi Lily Rose." I said. " Yes." Said Gaara. I looked at the four of them and then stood up.. I walked over to Gaara and pulled him out of the room. " Who are they though?" I asked. Gaara seemed hesitant. " And do you know how I got pregnant? Like who's children I have?" I asked. Gaara eyes widened. " I figured it out." I said. He looked away. " Tell me.. Am I the one you were talking about yesterday? And the four kids in the living room my kids? DO I have your children?" I asked. Gaara didn't answer. " Please." I said.. " really really want to know the answers to my questions." I added. Gaara pulled me into another room. " This is your room." He said. He led me to the closet and moved a trap door. " You made this place to hide when you were little." He continued as he helped me up. " YOu also come here when you want to be alone.." He added. I looked at him sadly.. " You know.. You haven't answered my questions." I said looking right into his eyes. " I'm sorry. But I am unable to answer them right now." He said returning the look. I moved closer to him and put my head on his shoulder.. " This is familiar to me.. I don't know how but it is." I said as i looked up at him again. My face automaticaly moved closer to his. I was inches away from hi face....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment