Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Hot springs

Read it. That's all just read it.

Chapter 6 - Hot springs

Chapter 6 - Hot springs
Hinata and I were at the hot springs. I looked over to see Kairi with a man.. " Kairi." I said smiling as I went over to her.. " Hello Zelda." She said. " Why are you saying her name?" The man asked. Kairi lipped something. The man understood. " I'm Kiyoshi.. I'm Kairi's friend." HE said. " Nice to meet you." I said smiling. HInata came over too. " Hi Kioyshi." She said. " Hello Hinata." said Kiyoshi.. I heard four splashes and looked behinde me to see two kids and two adults come over. " Aunt HInata." Said the girl.. " Hello." Said Hinata.. " Aunt Hinata?" I asked confused. " Yes.. Uh... A friends daughter..." Hinata said. " You're as hesitante as Gaara..." I said looknig at her. " Oh... How has Uncle Gaara been?" The girl asked. " Uncle Gaara." I said really confused.. Hinata was going to whisper something to the girl.. " Aunty!" One of the kids exclaimed. I looked over to see the little girl come towards me and she hugged me. " Hello." I said smiling hiding the fact I was totally confused. " Zelda.. This is Machi Haruhi Kairi and Karolek." Hinata said. " Thank you." I said looking at Machi. " Hello Machi." I said smiling again. " Aunty.. Why did She have to tell you my name?" Machi asked. " I don't know." I said looking at Hinata. " All I know is is that I woke up in the hospital this morning." I added. " Awe you alwight?" Machi and Haruhi asked. " Yes.. I'm fine." I said reasuringly. " Good. We don't want AUnty to get sick and fowget about us." Haruhi said. I smiled. " It'll be hard to forget you two.. You're adorable." I said. Machi and Haruhi Smiled. Kairi laughed. " My mom dad and brother should be here soon." She said. " My mom's name is Temari my dad's name is Sasori and my brother's name is Kiyo." Kairi said. " Thank you." I said. I saw three people come over. " Kairi.. Why are you with him?" A boy asked. " Get off it Kiyo." Kairi said. I looked over to see a man and a woman.. Sasori and Temari I presume. I thought. " Hello Zelda." Said the woman I figured to be Temari. " Hello Temari." I said Smiling. " Sasori.. Kiyo." I added. " Hello." Said Sasori. " Hi Aun.." Was all Kiyo could say.. Kairi had covered his mouth shaking her head no.. " Hi Zelda." Kiyo said. " Why was he about to say Aunt?" I asked. Kairi's eyes went wide.. " Oh... He just amde a mistake that's all.. Right Kiyo?" She asked elbowing him in the side. " Y-yeah.. That's all.. You look like my Aunt." HE said prior to being elbowed. I shruged. " I would like to leave now Hinata.. I still need to get that dress for Ino." I said. " INO!?" Kairi yelled. " Yes.. She asked for it so I'm going to get it for her." I said. Temari was giving me a ' are you feeling ok?' look. " What?" I asked. " Nothing." Temari said. I quickly got out and left. HInata led me to the store and I bought the dress. I gave it to the passing Ino. " Thank you." Said Ino smiling. " You're welcome." I said bowing. Hinata and I went to get something to eat.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ambersaotome on August 6, 2007, 2:29:13 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomei just want to kill her lol

gaaralover1 on July 25, 2007, 11:16:38 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1EVIL INO!!!