Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - At the Ramen tent

Read it. That's all just read it.

Chapter 7 - At the Ramen tent

Chapter 7 - At the Ramen tent
When Hinata and I arrived at the ramen tent I saw someone with spiky blood hair.. Another person with short blond hair. and a girl who had ginger brown hair with blond Highlights. The one with spiky blond hair turned towards me. " Zelda." He said waving. " Hi Naruto." I said smiling as I walked over. " Nii-sama.. She's never smiled at you." Said the man with shoulder length hair. " Nii-sama?" I asked. " Yeah.. I have a brother as well as a sister." Naruto said. " Unlce Naruto.." Said the Girl. " Lakies and Konkuro." Naruto said. I smiled at the two of them. " Hello." I said. " Hello." Said Konkuro confused. I sat down. " Two beef noodle." Hinata said. " Two beef noocle ramen coming up." Siad a man behinde the counter.. " Beef noodle." I said confused. " You'll like it.. Believe me." Hinata said reasuringly. " I'm gonna take your word for it." I said. I heard laughing coming from behind.. I looked over my shoulder to see a Woman and a man come walking up. The man glared at me. " Hello." I said smiling.. The man seemed confused for a moment.. Then he laughed. " Not funny." He said. I looked at him blankly.. " Don't give me that blank look... You're pulling my leg." He man said.. One of my eyebrows raised. " Pulling your leg?" I asked. " How.. I'm sitting and waiting for my food." I said.. " Very funny." The man said. " Now stop joking around Zelda." He said. " How do you know my name?" I asked. " It's getting old now.. Stop joking around." THe man said. " I'm not joking around.. I don't know who you are." I said sincerly.. " Ace.. I don't think she's joking." The woman said looking right at me. " She's always played tricks on me Katara." Said the man who I assumed must be Ace. " Ace.. Katara." I said. " Told you." Said Ace. I looked at him. " I only know your name becasue Katara said it.. And I only know Katara's name becasue you said it." I said. " VERY funny Zelda." Ace said rolling his eyes. I was still looking at him... " You're never nice are you?" I asked. " Sure I am.. Just not nice to you." He said. " Why? What did I do? We only just met." I said. " Your ramen." The man said. " Oh.. Thank you." I said as I turned around and started to eat. " You're right Hinata.. I love it." I said as my eyes sparkled. " I knew you would." Said Hinata. I smiled as I ate more of the Ramen.. I finsihed that bowl.. " Man that was good.. I'm done." I said as I pushed the bowl away. " Just 1?" KAtara asked. " Yes. I can't eat anymore." I said. " But... You once ate 100 bowls of Ramen." She said. I looked at her. " Must have been someone else." I said. Then Katara realized something. She whispered to Ace who then must of just understood why I was acting wierd. " I get it now." He said. I stood up. " Let's go Hinata. I'm getting tired." I said. " Ok." Said Hinata as she paid. " Wait." Katara said jsut as I was leaving. " Yes." I said looking back at her. " You know you're pregnant right?" She asked. I nodded. " What are their names?" She asked. I shruged. " I have no clue..." I said as I walked off. I heard four words. " I told you so." When I got home I went to the room Gaara said was mine and went to bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment