Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The next day

Read it. That's all just read it.

Chapter 8 - The next day

Chapter 8 - The next day
I woke up and looked around... I got out of the bed and rubbed my eyes. I walked out of the room not caring that I was still in my night gown.. "Good morning Zelda." Said Hinata. " Good morning." I said smiling. " If you want to get dressed there is some clothes that will fit you in your closet." Hinata said. " Thank you Hinata.. I think I will get dressed after breakfast." I said. " shall I make it?" " If you want.. I'll give you a hand..." Said Hinata. " I'll get the things you need." " Ok." I said. " Here's teh cook book.. Look at teh pages after 101." Said Hinata as she handed me the cook book. " Thanks.' I said looking through it. I found something that looked good. " Hinata I would like to make this." I said. HInata looked at what I wanted to make. " Oh Zelda.. That's not apart of what you can eat." She said. " Oh." I said. " But you can still make it.." Said Hinata. " Here's something thouhg." She pointed to the next page. " Thank you." I said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment