Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - That afternoon

Read it. That's all just read it.

Chapter 9 - That afternoon

Chapter 9 - That afternoon
Bold Is thought.


I was on a walk since I pretty much knew the whole village.. I had my cell just incase I needed help or something.. I went to the store and bought some clothes.. I left and saw a tattoo parlor. I walked right by it.. " ZELDA!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see a man waving me over. I walked over to him. " Hello." I said smiling. WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY? I thought " How ya been? You haven't come by at all.." The man said.. I looked at the sign and saw the name Dominique This must the the owner I thought " Dominique.. I really need to get going." I said hoping that was his name.. " Alright Zelda.." Said Dominique. " I suppose Gaara does get worried about you." He added. I looked at him blankly then just looked at him. What's he talknig about? I wondered to myself. " See ya." I said as I walked off back home, at least I guess that's what it is. I walked in and Hinata came up to me. ." Did you manage ok?" She asked. " Yeah.." I said.. " Hinata." I added. " Yes?" " What's this about Gaara getting worried over me and everything?" I asked. " Where'd you hear that from?" Hinata asked. " A guy named Dominique when I said I had to go." I said. Hinata was silent.. " Come on.. Lunch is ready." She said.


~ End~

Short I know but I have nothing else to say.. I can't think.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment