Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Training

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 2 - Training

Chapter 2 - Training
Sakura's P.O.V

I walked to the training grounds and I saw my team mates. " Sakura! Over here!" Called Zelda urgently. I ran over to her. " Good morning." I said. " Good morning sakura." Zelda said smiling. " Ok what's up? You almost never smile." I said. " I got a letter. I really specail letter." She said energetically. " What kind of letter and from who?" I asked starting to get interested. When Zelda was about to tell me Naruto popped up. " Hey!" He exclaimed. Zelda and I glared at him. " NARUTO!" Zelda yelled. " Uh-oh.. Wrong time to show up?" He asked. " Yes." Zelda said rolling her eyes. She cracked her knuckles ready to punch Naruto. " I'm sorry. I'll leave now." Naruto said as he shot off. " Now what I was going to say before Naruto inturupted." Zelda started. " The letter was from Suna." She consinued. " Suna? Why?" I asked. " An urgent meeting with the kazegake. Fortunatly they have a new one." She said smiling. " Who?" I asked. She blushed a bit. " I-I think his name was Gaara. The guy with the red hair who I met during the Chunin exams." She said as her face turned cherry red. " Cool." I said. Then Kakashi-sensei showed up. " Sorry I'm late everyone. I got lost on the road of.." He was cut off by Zelda and I " WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" We yelled.

Zelda's P.O.V

I was leaning against a tree reading my book on Alchemy when someone called me. " ZELDA!" I looked up to see Naruto waving. I groaned and rolled my eyes and I returned to my book. " Whatcha readin?" Naruto asked as he pushed my book down. " None of your buisness." I said as I slapped his hand. " Don't be so mean." He whined. " Don't touch my books." I said meanly. I bookmarked it and closed the book. Then I went to the middle of the training ground. After a while I saw Sakura. I was getting all excited cuz I wanted to tell her the news I had. " Sakura! Over here!" I called urgently. Sakura came runnning over. " Good morning ." She said " Good morning Sakura." I said smiling. " Ok what's up? You almost never smile." Sakura said. " I got a letter. A really special letter." I said energetically. " What kind of letter? From who?" She asked. I was about to tell her when Naruto popped up. " hey!" He excalimed. Sakura and I glared at him. " NARUTO!" I yelled. " uh-oh. Worng time to show up?" He asked. " Yes." I said rolling my eyes. I cracked my knuckles getting ready to punch Naruto's lights out. This Kid really needs to learn when to pop up and when not to. I thought. " I'm sorry I'll leave now." Naruto said as he shot off. " Now what I was going to say before Naruto Interupted." I started. " the letter was from Suna." I continued. " Suna? Why?" sakura asked. " An urgent meeting with the Kazegake.Forunatly they have a new one." I said smiling. " Who?" Sakura asked. I blushed a bit. " I-I think his name was Gaara. the guy with the red hair." I said. My face turned cherry red. " Cool." sakura said. Then Kakashi-sensei showed up. " Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of." He was cut off by Sakura and I. " WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" We yelled. " Sorry." Kakashi said.

Sakura's P.O.V
This guy's annoying! CHA! My inner yelled. Shut up. I told her. She shut up. It was night when we finally finished training. I was starting to walk away when...

Zelda's P.O.V
I saw Sakura walking away. I'm not letting her go I thought. " SAKURA!" I called. Sakura turned around. I ran up to her. " Wanna come by my house for dinner?" I asked. " I'm gonna make some steamed rice and curry." " Sure." Sakura said. She seemed a little odd. " Come on. We just need to get my sister first." I said as I motioned her to follow. We went to another part of the training grounds. I found My sister and her team with their sensei. " Hey look! the hottie's back!" I heard the voice of Kina Inuzuka. I raised an eyebrow at him. " Shut up Kiba! That's Hianta's sister you're talknig about!" Shino yelled as he whacked Kiba in the head. " owwie!" Kiba yelled. " Zelda's here?" hinata asked as she looked over in Sakura and mine's direction. She waved. I walked over to her and Sakura followed. Kiba was howling like a dog as I passed. I glared at him. " Stop howling before I knock your lights out." I threatend. Kiba stopped howling.

Sakura's P.O.V
Why the hell was Kiba howling when Zelda passed? I wondered to myself. " C'mon Hinata time to go home." Zelda said to her little sister. " Ok." Hinata said. She said bye to her team mates and left with us. In the distance I could hear Kiba howling again.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 6:03:59 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome chap

ronnie343 on September 25, 2007, 2:57:36 AM

ronnie343 on
ronnie343Love it!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 11:28:12 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Ackward but okO_o

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 9, 2007, 4:52:54 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeververy interesting... But I must keep reading! ^_^

ambersaotome on August 6, 2007, 2:02:11 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeAwesome! what was kakashi really gunna say?

gaaralover1 on August 7, 2007, 9:49:28 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1He was really gonna say. " Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of life" One of his stupid excuses.