Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Zelda's

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 3 - Zelda's

Chapter 3 - Zelda's
Sakura's P.O.V
We finally made it to Zelda's house. " Wow!" I Exclaimed as my eyes lit up. Her house was pretty big. I swear it was a mansion compared to mine. We walked in and we heard the wierdest noise. Zelda went into her battle stance. Then out of no where a 10 year old girl attacked Zelda, who dodged and put her index and middle fingers together and on the girls forehead. " STOP DOGING ALL THE TIME WILL YA!" The girl yelled. Zelda moved as the girl got up. " Stop attacking me every time I come home and I won't have to dodge." Zelda said meanly. The girl gave her a nasty look. " Lucky fathers dead. HE woulda killed you for having a guest." The girl said shooting me a drity look.

Zelda's P.O.V
" Don't give my teammate a dirty look Hanabi." I said giving my youngest sister the death glare. Hanabi made a noise and left for her room. " Snooty little brat." I muttered. " What was that all about?" Sakura asked. " Hanabi. She's always attacking me whenever i come home.. Just ignore her." I said as I led the way to the living room. " Why don't you wait here. There's some books if you want to read." I said. " I thought you didn't like people touching your books." Sakura said confused. " That's just the ones I'm reading." I said plainly. I motioned to the bookself. " Whatever you want to read it's there." I said as I left with Hinata to go make dinner.

Sakura's P.O.V

I sat in the large living room and stared at the shelves. She's got a lot of books. I thought in astonishment. I ran my finger along the spines of the books looking for one that I might have been interested in. There was one book that had a wired name. " The laws and phisics of Alchemy." I muttered as I pulled it out carefully. " Doesn't look like she's read it before." I observed. " That's becasue she takes great care of her books." I heard a snotty voice cme from behinde me. I turned around to see the little girl. " I'm Hanabi." She said meanly. " Sakura." I said. " So you're the pink haired brat I've heard about." Hanabi said. BRAT! I'LL SHOW HER A BRAT! CHA![/b]My inner raged. Shut up will ya. She's just a little kid after all. I said to my inner. She was quiet but not happy. " So why ARE you here?' Hanabi asked. " I was invited here." I said as-a-matter-of-factly. " Really? You know Zelda doesn't normally have guests over." Hanabi said. " really?" I asked. " Yeah." Hanabi said as she floppped down into one of the chairs. " I was under the impression that she had someone over every night." I said. " Only special nights when that GUY comes." Hanabi said. " What guy?" I asked. " DINNER!" I heard Zelda call just outside the living room. Hanabi got up and left. I put the book back carefully and went to the kitchen.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 6:08:10 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 11:34:18 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i'm with sasukeXsakuraforever on this^^

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 9, 2007, 4:54:24 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverI don't mind the bold, its fine! Anywho, very nice so far!^^

gaaralover1 on August 5, 2007, 11:51:48 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1SOOORRY! SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!! I'm SORRY about the bold! It's not all thought! before Hanabi talks is thoughts... The rest is talking!