Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Dinner and Good bye for now.

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 4 - Dinner and Good bye for now.

Chapter 4 - Dinner and Good bye for now.
Sakura's P.O.V

During dinner it was quiet. There wasn't even a sound from Zelda as she ate. " Zelda pass the salt." Hanabi said. Zelda made no movements. Hinata nodged her. Zelda again made no movment. " Zelda. Naruto said he's gonna beat you next time." I said. Again she didn't move a muscle. What the hell's wrong with her? I wondered.

Zelda's P.O.V

I heard Hanabi say something then someone nudge me then I heard Sakura say something but I didn't make any movement what so ever. I was deep in thought about what I had heard Hanabi say a while ago.

Flashback~

" Father was WAY better than you. YOU SUCK AT THIS ZELDA!" Hanabi stated.
" I'm sorry. I have my mind else where." I apologized.
" Sorry isn't good enough. What if there was a war. You wouldn't be able to apologize if someone who's life was in your hands died." Hanabi said.
" SHUT UP WILL YA!" I bellowed. Hanabi seemed taken back.
" Excuse me.." She said.
" You heard me shut up." I said meanly. " I hate it when you tell me what to do. You're the youngest I'm the oldest. I know what I'm doing."
" Well then leave the family and let Hinata in charge. THen I can do something around here." Hanabi said. I looked at her on the verge of tears.
" Is that all you care about? Torturing others?!" I demanded.
" If you'd just be like father than I wouldn't have to!" Hanabi yelled.
" I'd rather stay the way I am! LIKE MOTHER!" I bellowed at her.
" Mother was weak! That's why she DIED!" Hanabi yelled. My eyes went wide. They started to flod with tears. I ran from the room and to my room. I slamed the door and cried.
End of flash back~

Everything started to blur with tears that weld up in my eyes. I stood up and walked out of the kitchen and into my room and I closed my door.

Sakura's P.O.V

After Zelda's door closed I looked at Hinata. She looked so worried. Hanabi on teh other hand was smirking. " SHe finally left the table crying eh?" She asked as she smirked. Hinata looked at Hanabi. " What did you say to her?!" She demanded out of her normal shy and quiet voice. " Nothing much." Hanabi said. " WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER!?" Hinata demanded in a high voice. I was surprised. " Was it something about mother!?" " Maybe." Hanabi said smiling. " You know how she is about mother!" Hinata yelled. " Exactly." Hanabi said smiling more. " You didn't even know mother so how would you know anything about her!" Hinata yelled even more loudly. " I don't. So I thought about what father told me and made Zelda upset. Make her either leave or try harder." Hanabi said. I could not believe what I was hearing. My inner was slowly taking control. I pushed back. After a few more minutes of listening to Hinata and Hanabi bicker I stood up. " WILL YOU TWO QUIT IT!" I yelled angerily. They stopped yelling at each other and stared at me. " Now why do you want Zelda to leave?" I asked looking at Hanabi. " She's like our mother." She said. " Weak." I heard her mutter to herself. Hinata didn't hear her. " She's already trying her hardest." I said. " GOD! She even came crying to me once!" I yelled. Hinata was surprised Hanabi was smiling more and more by the second.

Zelda's P.O.V
I heard Sakura scream at Hinata and Hanabi. Whatever she said after I couldn't hear through my sobs, cries and even hicoughs. I replaced my face in my pillow and cried more. I was clenching a picture of my mother. I looked over at it occasionally expecting it to talk and comfort me as my mother had often done. But no. It was in the same position nothing moving. Not the lips of the picture nor the body. "M-Mother. Y-You're N-not w-weak. Y-You n-never w-were." I said sobing more. I replaced my face into my pillow again and cried more.

Sakura's P.O.V
" It's getting late now. I should head home." I said as I went to the door. " Good bye." With that I left without another word. I walked silently back home. I arrived at my front door and opened it. With a sigh I packed everything I needed. I wrote two letters. One was placed in a envelope with Tsunade's name on it and the other was for Zelda. I placed them on my bed and left. I was outside the village gates and I looked back. " Good bye." I whispered. " For now." With that I swung the pack over my shoulder and walked off into the forest.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 6:11:42 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013hhhuuuhhhhh

ronnie343 on September 25, 2007, 3:13:35 AM

ronnie343 on
ronnie343Nice.

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 11:40:23 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101wow O.O