Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The next day. ( Now going in between Zelda and others)

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 5 - The next day. ( Now going in between Zelda and others)

Chapter 5 - The next day. ( Now going in between Zelda and others)
Zelda's P.O.V

When I woke up I looked at my clock and saw that it said 12:00 a.m. I rolled over onto my back and was wide awake. I sat up with a sigh. " I think I should go apologize to Sakura for last night. That wasn't nice of me to leave like that when I have a guest over." I said to myself as I got up and got dressed. I quietly went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Then I quietly snuck out of the house and walked to Sakura's. When I got there I was finished my apple. " Sakura." I called softly. the rest of Konoha was still sleeping and I did not want to wake anyone. I gave a soft knock and the door opened. " Wierd. Sakura's door is normally closed and locked at night." I muttered as I entered her home. I saw a garbage and threw the apple away. I walked up to her room. I opened the door excpeting to find a sleeping Sakura but instead I found a bed which has had it's covers thrown off and a letter on it with an Envelop. I took the letter and saw that it was addressed to me. I then picked up the envelope and it had Lady Tsunade's name on it. " I'll give it to her later." I mubbled as I placed the envelop in my shuriken pack. I read the letter, or at least tried to. " I can't read anything from this thing." I said quietly. I left Sakura's room and then walked out her front door. I slipped her house key underneath her door mat after I locked her door. " Don't want her coming back to a house that is empty." I said as I set off back home. I passed out asleep under a tree and stayed there.


Sakura's P.O.V
I yawned as I sat down near the trunk of the tree I had stopped at. " Man I'm tired." I said as I reached into my pack. I pulled out an apple and ate it. " I shoulda acctually brought my little clock. I'm stupid." I muttered. I looked around. The sun was up by now. I wonder it Zelda's up yet. I wondered to myself. After I ate the apple I got up and kept going. " Tusnade. I'm sorry for running out on you." I said as I jumped from tree to tree. Just then I heard a little twig break. I stopped and looked around. " Musta been my imagintation." I said as I kept going.

Itachi's P.O.V
I wacked Kisamé in the head. " Idiot. You're lucky she kept going." I said meanly. " Sorry Itachi. I didn't realize there was a twig there." Kisamé whined. I groaned. " Well. We have to capture her." I said as I massaged my temple. This guy gets so annoying. I thought. We kept going following the Pink haired girl closly.

Zelda's P.O.V
I woke with a start as I realized someone was calling my name. I looked up sleepily to see Shizune. " Shizune." I half said half muttered. " SHIZUNE!" I excalimed waking up more. Shizune gave a start. " Sorry. I just realized I need to see lady Tsunade." I said as I got up. " Why? What happened?" Shizune asked wide eyed with fear from my out burst. " I have what I think is a letter for her. From Sakura." I said as I brushed the leaves out of my frizzy and messed up hair. " Come with me then." Shizune said motioning me to follow her. We arrived at the Hokage moutain in a few minutes. Shizune then led me to an office. " Lady Tsunade." She said. " What?" Tsunade asked meanly. She obviously didn't get a lot of sleep. " Zelda's here. She said that she has what she thinks is a letter for you." Shizune said. " Send her in then." Tsunade said. Shizune moved so that I could enter.

Tsunade's P.O.V

" So where is this letter?" I asked Zelda. She reached into her shuriken pack and pulled out an envelop. She put it on my desk. I reached for it and opened it. ' WHAT!?" I yelled as I read the letter. Zelda was silent. " WHEN DID SHE DECID THIS!?" I demanded staring at Zelda. Zelda shook her head. " I have no idea. I guess the letter I have is a copy. Although I only got as far as a tree on my way home and ended up sleeping there." She said. I handed her the leter.

Zelda's P.O.V
I took the letter and read it.

' Dear Tsunade,
I'm sorry for leaving like this, but I must find Sasuke and bring him back. I have made a promise to bring him back to Konoha. Again I am sorry for leaving like this.

Your apprentise,
Sakura Haruno'

I was dumbfounded. " Bring Sasuke back?" I asked. " Didn't he." I was cut off by Tsunade. " Yes he went to Orochimaru." She said. I looked at the letter again.

Tsunade's P.O.V
" Zelda." I said. Zelda jolted a bit. " Y-Yes lady Tsunade." She said. " I want you to go after her. GO after sakura and bring her back." I said. " Y-yes Lady Tsunade." she suttered as she put the letter on my desk and left quickly. I sat down and rubbed my head. " This girl is going to get herself into such trouble. Please find as soon as you can Zelda." I muttered.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 6:16:57 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013oh my go......sh

ronnie343 on September 25, 2007, 3:20:58 AM

ronnie343 on
ronnie343All man!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 11:46:11 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Oh man Sakura's dead when Tsunade gets a hold of her.

ambersaotome on August 8, 2007, 5:41:45 AM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeooooohhhhhhhhh sakuras gonna get into trouble!!!!!!!!
Lol