Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Mission Part1

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 6 - Mission Part1

Chapter 6 - Mission Part1
Zelda's P.O.V
I ran home and started to pack things.. I grabbed a pack I could put around my waist and filled it with some food and medical supplies. Then i grabbed a better breakfast and ran off leaving a Note for Hinata. I ran out of the village. I was just about to jump into a tree to start tracking Sakura down when " Zelda?" I heard a familiar voice say. I froze in the spot crouched down ready to jump. I looked back and saw a familiar face. " Oh. It's you Gaara." I said as I stood up. " What are you doing? Did you forget about our meeting today?" He asked. I slapped my forehead. " I knew there was something I had to do today." I said. I looked away. " I'm sorry.." " Sorry? What for?" Gaara asked confused. " I got an urgent mission this morning. I won't be able to attend the meeting." I said sadly. " We'll reschedule. Why not send a letter once you're back." Gaara said. I looked up at him astonished. " You're not mad?' I asked. " not really. Just come back in one piece so that there'll be someone to talk to." He said smiling. It was the first time I'd seen him smile. " Of course. I'm always careful on my missions." I said as I smiled then jumped into a tree and started on my adventure.

Sakura's P.O.V
I felt an odd presense there following me. I ignored it thinking it was just some other ninja. " SAKURA!" I heard a distant Zelda call. " I thought I said don't follow me." I muttered as I sped up. I heard something crack and I thought it was Zelda so I sped up even more.

Kisamé's P.O.V:
" Why's she speeding up?" I asked. Itachi ignored me as we continued speeding up to follow the pink haired girl. I groaned at Itachi not answering me so I kept quiet.

Tsunade's P.O.V:
I knew that Zelda had started right away. But I couldn't help but have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad was going to happen to Sakura and her. " Please be careful." I muttered.

Zelda's P.O.V:
I heard a crack of a twig. I looked around alert as I kept jumping from tree to tree. I lost my footing and fell. When I hit the ground I cried out in pain. " OW!" I held my ankle. " Damn.. Musta sprained it." I muttered as a few birds flew away from the disturbence. I reached into the pack around my waist and pulled out some bangadges. I wraped them tightly around my ankle and jumped back into thr tree I had fallen from. " Now I'm gonna be behinde." I muttered angerly. I was not happy. There was a feeling in the pit of my stomach that told me that danger was not far from me. " I'll push it." I muttered as I got up and kept jumping. I only made it to the fourth tree when I had to stop. My ankle was to badly hurt to continue on. SO I sat down and ate a bit. " What a day. Spained ankle, someone following me. And I still haven't even come close to Sakura." I hissed to myself again. To be honest I was not happy at all about how my mission had started. " Could be worse." I pointed out to myself. " It could be." Was all I could say. For I was cut off by the sound of thunder and the sight of lightning. " Spoke to soon." I hissed to myself again. I edged closer to the trunk of the tree for shelter but it didn't help at all. I was soaked in seconds. " Why do these things ALWAYS happen to me!?" I asked no one.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 6:21:25 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013ooooooooo

ambersaotome on August 10, 2007, 7:18:55 AM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeO_O Wow, thats good =D

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 11:50:52 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i agree^^

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 6:21:47 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013me 2