Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Mission part2

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 7 - Mission part2

Chapter 7 - Mission part2
Sakura's P.O.V
It started to rain so I stopped and went to the base of the tree and set up a little shelter. I looked outside and wondered how Zelda was. " I swore I heard her cry out in pain." I muttered to myself. I sat down and began to eat some food I had packed for the trip. You never know what you may need. And maybe in Zelda's case some bandadges and/or a medic ninja.

Deidara's P.O.V
" darn it had to start raining.un." I said to Sasori. He just groaned. " Well. At least it's easier now. We just have to keep an eye on her. Not that she'll be going any where any time soon with that sprained ankle of hers." Sasori said looking up at the sky. " Sasori-danna.un" I started. " what?" Sasori asked. " Why do we need to follow the red haired girl? I mean what does the leader want with her? un." I asked. Sasori shruged. " Beats me." He said as he looked at the Red haired girl. She started to shiver and crying.

Zelda's P.O.V
I began to shiver and cry. " Why did Lady sunade send me alone?" I asked nothing. " I mean. You never know what might happen. Or. Or what the weather would be like. I mean. It's raining for god sakes." I let my head droop. " I'm hopeless." I said crying a little more. I heard a laugh from nowhere. " So. You're finally crying?" The voice asked. " Familiar yet. I don't know how." I said to myself. I went for a Kunai but one was aimed right at me. I had to act quick so I dodged it ,barely, but I dodged. " Same as always. Quick even when injured." The voice came again. " Who's there?" I Asked. There was another voice. A whiney one. " Sasori-dannaaa!un." Came the voice. " SHH!" SOmeone hissed. I closed my eyes. " Byakugan." I muttered as I opened them. I looked around. I saw two people behinde a tree that was three trees behind me and one person positioned right above me.

Sasuke's P.O.V
" Come on. You don't remember?" I asked. Zelda seemed to be looking around trying to figure out where my voice was coming from. I jumped down. Zelda Gasped. " S-Sasuke?" She asked getting up. " Hn." was all that came from me. Zelda leaned against the tree.

Sakura's P.O.V
" Welp. Better keep going. I want to get to the next town before sunset." I said getting up. I heard whispering but ignored it and set off again. I reached the next village by Sunset and I got a hotel room.

Zelda's P.O.V
" She's moved." I muttered as I gathered my things and got ready to take off. " Where you going?" Asked Sasuke. " Bring someone back." I said as I set off. I only got two trees ahead. I fell again but quickly spun and gave myself a soft landing. I sighed as I got back up into the tree. " Buh bye now." I said as I set off once more.

Deidara's P.O.V
" Now Sasori-danna?un" I asked. " Now." Sasori said. We sped up and jumped out from behinde the tree. " AH!" Screamed the Red head in surprise as Sasori-danna grabbed her wrist. " hey. Let go! Lemmie go!" She yelled as she struggled. " Stop struggling." Sasori ordered. " I don't take orders from others." She said as she tried to pull away.

Zelda's P.O.V
" LET GO!" I yelled aggitated by my captor. He obviously wasn't going to let go any time soon.I can't believe this guy. i thought. Just then I saw a girl in-front of me with clay. " Nice. That's cool." I said taking interest and I stopped struggling. " Deidara do it now!" The man holding me yelled. "I-I'm sorry Sasori-danna. un. But she's taken interest in my art. I can't do it. un." The one known as Deidara said taking out some clay. " Idiot. He wants her now and you need to do it. LEader said that there's no other way to knock her out." The man known as Sasori said. " Knock me out?" I asked looking at Deidara. " I'm sorry about this. un." She said as the art blew up. That was the last thing I saw other than that it was black.

Sakura's P.O.V
I entered my room and locked the door. I opened my window to let the cool breeze in. I yawned and streched. So I decided to get my Pj's on and go to bed.

Itachi's P.O.V
" She's finally asleep." I said. " Kisamé" Kisamé noded and went in through the window. I followed and picked up the girls belongings. Kisamé picked up the sleeping girl and threw her over his shoulder. " Let's go." I said. And we left.

Zelda's P.O.V
I woke up. I looked around and noticed I was in a dungen. I sat up quickly and tried to remember what happened. " Oh right. That girl made the clay blow up in my face." I said remembering. The door opened and there stood Itachi uchiha. I remembered him from when he was in Konoha for Naruto. I turned my back to him.

Itachi's P.O.V
I walked into the dungen with a tray of food for the Red head. But I saw her back turned to me. " Here." I said as I walked up to her and placed the tray beside her. " Why give me food Uchiha?" She asked with a mean cold tone in her voice. " If I had the choice I'd let you starve to death." I said. She just made a sound and glanced at the tray. " I'm not eating that." She said pointing to it. " We've been eating something like that for months now." I said starting to loose my patience.

Zelda's P.O.V
I noticed Itachi was loosing his patience. " Well. That's good for you. BUt i'm not eating it." I said coldly. " I give up." Itachi said as he stormed off out of the dungen. I heard the door slam I shut my eyes as it did then I opened them again. I looked at the food. " *sigh* I guess I'll have to eat. Even if it does look gross." I said to myself as I took the tray and started to eat. " I wonder.... What Sakura's... Doing now." I said in between mouthfulls of food. Better to get it down my throat even if I have to force it down. I heard the door open and I saw the girl from before. I turned my back to her.

Deidara's P.O.V
" Do you hate me for what I had to do un?" I asked. The girl noded meanly as she stuffed her face with food. Then she stopped. There seemed to be something wrong with her. Just then she spat out the food. " GROSS!" She exclaimed throwing that tray into the wall with a lound clang. I walked up to her and sat beside her. There was just a single light in the room and it was just bright enough for me to see her face. It had a disgusted look on it as she held her throat and gagged and coughed. " Damn. What the hell did he put in that?" She asked. I didn't answer. I didn't even know who gave her the food. I made a little clay bunny and showed it to her. She looked at it intently. Most likely wondering if it'd explode. " It won't explode. un" I assured her. She took the bunny. " Nice craftmenship." She said.

Zelda's P.O.V
I looked over the bunny. " Do you have any more clay?" I asked the girl. She noded and handed me some. I place the bunny on the floor and set to work. What would have taken someone hours to do, with a spining wheel, took me a few minutes to do. I placed the vase on the ground beside the bunny. " Wow. You're good.un." The girl said. " Thanks. I learned from my...." I stopped as I realized what I was about to say. I started to cry. " Don't cry.un." THe girl said quickly.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 6:30:47 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013huh how sad

ambersaotome on August 25, 2007, 1:28:46 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeDei RAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ambersaotome on August 13, 2007, 1:34:58 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeyeah.

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 12:01:23 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Wow Deidara is being the nice guy we know he should be^^