Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - In the dongen part 1

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 8 - In the dongen part 1

Chapter 8 - In the dongen part 1
Diedara's P.O.V
The girl started to cry. " don't cry un." I said. The girshook her head. " It has nothing to do with you if that's what you're thinking." She said. I set to work on another item of art. I showed it to her. She looked at it and stopped crying. " It's a kitten." SHe said smiling.

Zelda's P.O.V
I smiled at the little kitten as it came to life. I mewed and purred. I touched it's nose and it let out a soft mew. " Good work." I said. The girl smiled. Just then the door opened and the kitten fell over as an inanimate object. I truned around quickly to see a guy there. " Deidara. sir. Tobi was instructed to being you to Sasori" THe guy I suspect to be Tobi said. "Alright." Deidara said. " Sir?" I muttered to myself as Deidara and Tobi left.

Deidara's P.O.V

" So what does Sasori danna want now? un" I asked. " How should Tobi know? Tobi was just intructed to go and find you and then being you to Sasori." Tobi said.




~ short I know. And I know that Tobi came AFTER Saspri left but hey.. I rush things alot~

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 6:33:39 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013short but good

ambersaotome on August 13, 2007, 1:35:58 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomexD
 
tipical Tobi the "good boy"

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 14, 2007, 10:25:46 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101one of my friends got that stuck in my head what can u do :P

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 11, 2007, 12:03:37 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101tipical Tobi the "good boy"Lol