Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - can't think of a title...

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 9 - can't think of a title...

Chapter 9 - can't think of a title...
Zelda's P.O.V

I sat in the dungen with the little light. Staring at the bunny and the kitten Diedara made and the vase I made. The door opened and I gave a start. I wipped my head around and saw Deidara and Sasori. I glared at Sasori but waved at Deidara. Deidara gave me a weak smile. " Why the weak smile?" I asked. Deidara didn't answer. I just had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something was going to happen. I backed away from the middle of the room and went to a corner. I was dark and cossy. I noticed that Diedara had picked up the kitten and it came to life again. It tropped over to me and mewed. I tapped it's nose and it gave a soft mew. I smiled and picked it up. I looked up at Diedara, who was looking at the corner I was in. I moved a bit then inched forward into the light. I got up and walked over to Deidara and put the sleeping kitten down. I gave a soft mew then went back to sleep. I looked back at Deidara. " Why the visit from your friend?" I asked. " We need you to come with us. un" Deidara said. I got up and streched. " Ok." I said as I walked a few steps away from Deidara. Sasori didn't look to encourageing to go near. I looked back and saw Diedara get up and the kitten laid motionless sleeping on the floor. Deidara walked over to the door and I followed close behinde. I didn't want to go anywhere near Sasori.


Sakura's P.O.V

I sat in a room that was black. I saw purple and black nail polish on the desk by the bed. " A girl must stay here." I said to myself. Just then the door opened and I saw the red head guy and the blond girl from before. But the girl moved over and I saw. " ZELDA!" I exclaimed. " Why's Sakura here Deidara?" Zelda asked the girl. " Itachi and Kisam must have brought her cuz we didn't un." the girl said. " The guy who had Sasuke in the hospital?" I asked. Zelda noded. " That's him." She said.

Zelda's P.O.V

I looked around the room. " Seems to be his color." I said. " Itachi-san does like black.un" Deidara said. " Figures." I muttered. I tapped Deidara on the shoulder. " Hm.un" was what came from Deidara as he looked at me. " Could I have some clay?" I asked. Deidara handed me some clay and I made a Sasuke figure from what I saw when he ambushed me. I handed it to Sakura. " Who's this?" She asked. " The idot who scared me. It's Sasuke." I said. " Sasuke? How do you know he looks like this?" She asked. " I said he scared me. When I sprained. my an-kle." I said as my eyes went wide. I just realized I had been walking on that ankle. Just then I felt a sharp pain. I came from my ankle. I fell and held it starting to cry. " Zelda!" Sakura yelled. She was infront of me in seconds. " Hold on ok." She said. I noded.


Sakura's P.O.V

I began to heal Zelda's ankle. She sucked in her breath as I did so. I suppose it must have hurt. " Done." I said when I finished. Zelda got up and put a bit of weight on her ankle. Then she put more and more. " Thanks Sakura." She said smiling. " You're welcome. lady Tsunade didn't teach me for nothing." I said smiling.

Zelda's P.O.V

I looked at Deidara. " So why did you bring me here?" I asked. " We needed help.un" Deidara said. " Getting her to do something?" I asked pointing to Sakura. Deidara noded. " What's she gotta do?" I asked.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 6:39:14 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013intressing

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 28, 2007, 6:17:10 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh boy this will be interesting^^AWSOME

ambersaotome on August 25, 2007, 1:31:58 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeG
R
E
A
T
Deidara is very cool!

sasusakuAMOR on August 21, 2007, 4:23:09 AM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORinteresting. good story keep it up!