Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Sakura's duty

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 10 - Sakura's duty

Chapter 10 - Sakura's duty
Zelda's P.O.V
" I think the leader said something about healing somone." Sasori said. I was surprised at this. Then I just gave Sasori a look. " Okee. So now that's done." I said as I turned towards Sakura. " Just go and heal whoever." I just shook my head like 'hello' Sakura shook her head. " No way." She said stubornly. " Sakura please." I said. " M mh." She said again as she shook hear head crossing her arms. " Sakura pretty pretty please with french vanilla ice cream and candy with whipped cream and a cerry on top." I begged. " No." Sakura said. I bowed my head letting my red hair fall into my face. " Ok. If I can't ask nicely I'll order." I muttered as I raised my head. " Sakura Haruno go and heal whoever you need to." I ordered. " NO!" Sakrua yelled. This girl is really trying my patience. I thought. Then let me in control. I can get her to do it. Came Seren'a voice. Fine. I said to her. my head gave a great big snap. Sakura winced. Deidara gasped. Sasori gave me a look. My head bowed as Serena and I switched places inside my body.

Seren's P.O.V

I was in control. I felt everything around me. I lifted our head and my black hair fell to my sides. The pink haired girl gasped. That's Sakura. Came Zelda's voice. Ok. I said. I looked at the girl. " Sakura. Do as they say." I said. Sakura just looked at us. " You're not Zelda are you?" She asked. I slumped a bit. " Really. We really do need to start buying prizes for everyone who guess's here Zelda." I said. Just shut up and do the job. Zelda yelled. Fine fine I said. " So. You're alound control again Serena." Sakura continued. " Just shut up and do as Akatsuki says." I said irritated. Sakura jolted a bit. " Just do it. Honestly. Zelda and I are getting annoyed with your resistance. Ok mostly me but Zelda wants you to do what they say." I said. Sakura just gave me a look. " Honestly. If I had a choice I'm sure you'd be dead by now." I continued. " SO when Zelda get's control back be sure to thank her." " Well. If I'm lucky then I will heal whoever I need to. Anything to stay alive." Sakura said. Our head snapped to the other side and Zelda and I switched again.

Zelda's P.O.V

I looked at my red hair. Sakura seemed freaked out by the change in hair color. " She does that sometimes." I said. " Thank you." Sakura said. " Hey. Serena doesn't always listen to me but I got lucky." I said smiling. Sakura got up. " So who do I need to heal?" She asked.

Sakura's P.O.V
" Kisamé-chan. He should be in his room.un" The girl said. " Lead me to him." I said half heartedly. The girl led me out of the room leaving Zelda and that red head guy alone. We soon came to a room that had a blue door. the girl knocked. " WHAT?" Came a mean voice. " Kisamé-chan. I have the girl to heal you. un" the girl said. " Send her in then." Kisamé said from the other side of the door. The door opened to reveal Kisamé with.......


~ CLIFFY!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm evil >:3... Sorry you gotta wait till tomorrow :3 XD I'll try to update A.S.A.P~

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 6:44:44 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 28, 2007, 6:22:21 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Wow i though she had to heal Itachi's eyes not Kisame.

gaaralover1 on August 29, 2007, 10:01:40 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1No that's the story I'll risk it all for him ( A SasuXSaku story) But There will be Pinkaphobia

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 1, 2007, 10:33:55 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101yay^^pinkaphobia is funny^0^

ambersaotome on August 25, 2007, 1:33:47 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotome:< i cant wait a day