Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Meeting for the second time

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 12 - Meeting for the second time

Chapter 12 - Meeting for the second time
Zelda's P.O.V:
I laid down staring at the ceiling of the dungen. I had nothing better to do.. Just then the door opened. " Close the door will ya!" I yelled. The light hurt my eyes. The door closed. I went on my stomach and looked up to see Kisamé. " What are you doing here?" I asked meanly going onto my back again. " IS it against the law for me to see you after so long?" Kisamé asked.

Kisamé's P.O.V:

" Uh... My law.." Zelda said. I groaned. " I thought I told the leader to keep everyone but Deidara and Itachi away from me." She said. " Yeah well the leader ain't here so that don't aply." I said. " Speak english please.. Not some giberish." Zelda said.

Zelda's P.O.V:

I could tell I was ticking Kisamé off.. Which wasn't such a good idea.. " Do you want me to." Kisamé was cut off by me. I turned around and gave him big chibi eyes with tears forming at the sides and I did the puppy dog pout. " Oh not that." Kisamé said covering his eyes. " Dun be mad Kisamé.. I was only having fun.." I said sadly..


Kisamé's P.O.V:

I opened my fingers a little. Zelda was still doing the pupy dog pout and she still had those big chibi eyes which got the leader to let her go on a mission with Itachi one time.. " Oh alright..." I said defeated. " Yay." Zelda said happily.

~ Ok I gots nothing else to do... And I may not be updating as much after Tuesday because I do have school and I'm gonna be in grade 8~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 6:57:59 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 3, 2007, 11:47:22 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL that was silly^^