Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - re-join

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 13 - re-join

Chapter 13 - re-join
Zelda's P.O.V
I smiled. " I knew you'd come around Kisamé" I said. Kisamé stared at me. " What?" I asked. " Re-join" He said seriously. " Re-join? why would I do that?" I asked taken back by the comment. Why the hell would I return to Akatsuki. When I left I left for good. " Leader's been having a break down. Yelling at everyone who comes in a mile radious of him." Kisamé said. " Get Itachi to tell me that and I may consider." I said. " I'm not asking you. I'm telling you. Re-join." Kisamé said. His voice was scary. I shook from fear. Kisamé left. I began to cry. Then the door opened again and closed. " Are you crying?" Came Itachi's voice. I looked up with tear filled eyes and a tear streaked face. I stood up. " Itachi." I said as I ran to him. Itachi was the only one who I trusted in Akatsuki. " Zelda. What Kisamé said was true. We think that the leader would calm down if you re-joined." Itachi said. " F-Fine. I'll come back. J-Just keep HIM away from me." I said looknig up at Itachi. He smiled. Not evily but comforting. " Great to have you back." He said giving me a hug. He let go and walked out. He paused and waited for me. I ran out of the dungen. " Itachi. I'm sorry for being mean earlier. I just had a modd siwng cuz I was in a dungen." I apologized. " It's ok. I sort of figured." He said. We walked past another dungen. I saw Sakura. " Why is she in a dungen?" I asked. " To keep her from escaping." Itachi said. He led me to my old room. I walked in and took the cloak from the closet and slipped it over my mission clothes. I took the ring and slipped it on my right ring finger. Then I walked out.

Sasuke's P.O.V

I laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling. " She sure grew.. Still the same though." I mubbled to myself pictureing Zelda. " Wonder what Sakura looks like. Probably still the same as when I left her just taller." " Sassssuke- kuunnn. Pleassse come down." Orochimaru's voice came from the speaker. I got up and walked down the long hall to his " throne room" As he called it. " Yes." I said. " You failed to being me either the pink haired girl or the red head. They were both captured by Akatsuki." He said. " I'll got get them." I said leaving quickly. " Nothing will happen to Sakura..I don't care about Hyuga Zelda, but Haruno Sakura.. I can't believe I said thank you.. Of all things I could have said." I said to myself whacking my head. " Oh well." I left towards the hideout I had found a while ago.

Zelda's P.O.V
I knocked on Sakura's cell door. " What?" She asked meanly. " Oh Sakura it's just me." I said. I unlocked the door and entered. Sakura gasped. " Y-you're." She was cut off by me raising my hand. " Sakura. Please I don't want to be back in this organisation but I have to.. If Pien is let roam around on his frenzy then he will kill inocent people." I said. " Pien?" Sakura asked. I shuddered as I nodded. " I usually say leader but it's been hard lately. And now.." I said. The cell door opened to reveal......

~ Doom doom doom UN! XD Now what's gonna happen? Who opened the door? Find out in the next chapter~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 7:17:50 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013me and my inner peps are sooooooo excited

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 5, 2007, 8:52:56 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Awsome^^