Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Enter Pien and HELLOOO Time skip Sasuke!

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 14 - Enter Pien and HELLOOO Time skip Sasuke!

Chapter 14 - Enter Pien and HELLOOO Time skip Sasuke!
review

The dungeon door opened to reveal...

End

" L-Leader!" Zelda exclaimed bowing. " welcom back Miss Zelda." Pien said smiling. He looked at Sakura, who shuddered. " I see you know our prisoner." Zelda noded. "Yes sir. She was apart of my team when we were youn...ger" Zelda paused. Then she shuddered. " He's close. But how'd he get this close so fast." " who?" Pien asked. " The Uchiha sir. Itachi's little brother. He's aproching quickly. I can feel a certain thing about him.. Hatred, anger, love, and a bit of happiness." Zelda said surpised at the feeling of love inside of Sasuke. " And who is Itachi's little brother?" Pien asked. " Sasuke Uchiha sir." Zelda said. Sakura's eyes widened.

sasuke's P.O.V
I was coming closer to the hide out and saw that my brother, his partner and ZELDA! " Why is she there?" I wondered. She was wearing the cloak. " Come out Sasuke." She said looking in my direction. I walked out. Zelda blushed a bit and walked back into the hide out.

Zelda's P.O.V

I had a slight blush in my cheeks from Sasuke's apearance. A nicely built body. Stong looking arms.. And from what I could see a well built and nice strong chest. I opened Sakura's cell door and took her out. I pretty much dragged her outside.

Sakura's P.O.V

Zelda had a slight blush in her cheeks. I found out why as she brought me outside. My face must have been as pink as my hair. Because I saw Sasuke.

Zelda's P.O.V

Pien was outside and he noded. " Sorry about this Sakura." I said as I pushed her towards Sasuke. Sakura fell to the ground. Sasuke looked up at me in surprise. " She's why you came here right?" I asked. " Yes. But I didn' think you'd just hand her over." Sasuke said. " You won't let anything happen to her. I can tell by the amount of emotions in you. You are angry with Lord Orochimaru, And you hate him... Another Emotion for someone here, and you are happy to see that same person." I said. Sasuke grabbed Sakura by the arm and dragged her off. " Don't let anything happen to her you understand.. Or else Next time we meet. You're dead!" I yelled after him.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 7:34:52 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013dat is sooooooo cool

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 8, 2007, 4:34:34 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSOME^^ so much sasusaku i think i'm going to faint it's so awsome^^

gaaralover1 on September 7, 2007, 1:02:08 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1I was half asleep and It felt like I was half drunk.. Althought I didn't have anything bad to drink.. TOO young..

Kwazi on September 6, 2007, 4:40:31 PM

Kwazi on
KwaziI dont much understand it. but the story is beautiful!
Is Zelda a Boy or a girl?

gaaralover1 on September 7, 2007, 12:59:51 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1A girl.. She's an animated me with a few bits of sugar to make her sweeter than I really am... And some spice in there for her demon Serena who's totally evil and literally blood thirsty