Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - new akatsuki memeber and new problems

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 15 - new akatsuki memeber and new problems

Chapter 15 - new akatsuki memeber and new problems
Zelda's P.O.V

It feels wierd being back. Everyone's acting as if I never left. And it's scary. I have to leave. I need to get back to Konoha.. " Maybe I can convince Pien to give me a mission in Konoha." I said to Itachi. He was pretty much the only one who I could consult in. " Maybe he'll give you one." Itachi said shifting. I looked at him. " What's wrong?" I asked. " Well. The leader's been a little to happy lately." Itachi said. " Probably just because I'm back." I said. " Maybe." Itachi said. He looked and sounded worried. I placed my hand on his. " Itachi. Remember this is ME we're talking about. I can handle myself." I said smiling. Itachi gave me a small smile then he got up and left my room. Leaving me to think.


Sasuke's P.O.V

" wake up." I said shaking Sakura a little. She woke up slowly. " Hm..." Was all that came from her. She shook her head a little. Then she yawned. " SASU*Muffled 'KE'*" She was cut off because I had covered her mouth. " Shhh... Don't yell Sakura." I said as I looked around to make sure no had heard what she began to yell. Not even a fan girl was near. I removed my hand from her mouth and looked at her. " Why am I here?" She asked meanly. " Orochimaru needs to you heal his arms." I said. Sakura stiffened. "No." She said plainly. Ouch. I thought. I recovered. " Please Sakura." I said. " no." She said again. This time more forcefully. " Be that way then." I said as I went about leaving her.


Tsunade's P.O.V

I haven't heard anything from Zelda for a week. " It shouldn't take this long for her to find Sakura." I said to Shizune when she told me. " I know lady Tsunade. But she probably got caught up in something else. You know what her past was like." Shizune said. " I know. If she did go back. She'll figure outa way to get out, find Sakura, and bring her back here" I said. I was getting frusurated. Exspecailly with Zelda's sister Hanabi. SHe always comes in demanded to know where Zelda is.


Zelda's P.O.V
I knocked on the leaders door hesitantly. " Come in." His voice came. I opened the door and walked in. I closed it again and bowed. The room was dimly lit. I could just make out his figure in the far corner. " Sir. I know I've only re joined for a week. But I must resign yet again and go after my comrade then return to my village" I said as I straightened myself up. I felt some annoyance, anger, and saddness all mixed together coming from the leader. " Very well. But if we ever need you.. You will rejoin.. Even if for a day." He said. " I will sir." I said bowing again. Then I left. I said bye to everyone and left for lord Orochimaru's lair as I've heard.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 8:02:10 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013hhhhmmmm

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 26, 2007, 7:35:18 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

cloudaeris on September 23, 2007, 12:01:22 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisVery nice. You are a great at this.