Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - lair

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 16 - lair

Chapter 16 - lair
Zelda ran as fast as she could to the "lair". She snuck in and looked around. " Nice place lord Orochimaru." She said silently to herself.

Sasuke's P.O.V:
I led Sakura around the maze of hallways. I heard someone say something so I stopped. I looked around the corner to see ZELDA?!

Zelda's P.O.V

I heard someone stop suddenly. I looked around and saw some of Sasuke's clothes. I just giggled. " Sasuke." I said. Sasuke came out pulling Sakura with him. I shook my head. " Get lost?" I asked. " No.." Sasuke said. I heard fast foot steps coming. I looked at Sasuke. I hit him and he punches me in the stomach causing me to be knocked out.

Sasuke's P.O.V
I get why she hit me.. She wanted me to punch her in the stomach so that she'd be knocked out. Kabuto and a few other men came around the corner oposite us. " I see you caught the intruder." Kabuto said. I noded. " And Caputered our little guest." He added. " Hn." was all that came from me as I picked Zelda up. " I'll take her to the dungen. You go about your buissness Kabuto." I said meanly. Kabuto and the others left. I dragged Sakura along behinde me. Soon we came to a door that had the curse mark seal that I had on my neck painted on it. I touched the door and entered. I let go of Sakura and put Zelda on the couch. Sakura glared at me. " Why help her? And why me?" She asked. " I helped her because I was in her debt and I hate it... And why you? Depends on what it is." I said. " Why me to heal Orochimaru's arms?" She asked. " You learned under Tsunade. She won't heal his arms so he wants you to." I said grabbing Sakura's wrists tightly. " Let go." Sakura said getting out of my grip. I left her and Zelda alone.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on December 16, 2007, 8:09:05 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013huuuuuhhhhh

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 26, 2007, 7:37:52 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101O.O Awsome^^