Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Eternal bond, forever friends 2

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 18 - Eternal bond, forever friends 2

Chapter 18 - Eternal bond, forever friends 2
~ Zelda's P.O.V
I felt someone jump on me. I looked back to see.....
~

Zelda's P.O.V

" N-Natsuki!?" I exclaimed. " Hi." Natsuki said with a smile. Sasuke seemed surprised I knew her. " Long time no see." Natsuki said still smiling. I smiled too. " Yeah.. So why are you here?" I asked. Natsuki let go of me and shifted uncomfotably.


Natsuki's P.O.V
I looked at Zelda with sad eyes. " I... I survived." I said. Zelda's eyes widened as she gasped shaknig her head. " No... No Natsuki tell me this is a joke." She said as her eyes filled with tears. " I.. I wish I could." I said sadly. Zelda backed away slowly towards the pink haired girl. " No... No no no.." She said with a choked voice. I looked away saldy. I looked up to the sound of fast footsteps.

Zelda's P.O.V
I ran at Natsuki and slapped her accross the face. " Baka!" I yelled at her as tears ran down my cheeks. Natsuki looked at me with wide eyes. I'd never slapped her before in my life and now I have and I've called her a ' Baka'. She looked away. " I know" She said. I turned around grabbing Sakura who grabbed Sasuke and left. I left Natsuki all alone in the corridor. I looked at Sasuke. " You pack your things." I said to him. He left for his room. I looked at Sakura. " And you.. Don't mention this to anyone." I said to her. Sakrua nodded. Sasuke came out and we left for Konoha... Only to be stopped by.....


~ CLIFFY!!! HA HA!! Sorry it took me so long to update... I update and leave y'all hanging on ye ol' cliff again. XD I'm hypt up on root beer, grap pop, cream soda, and choco chip cookie dough. FEAR ME!!XD~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on February 24, 2008, 11:23:28 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013ok

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 30, 2007, 8:41:38 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i'm already sad and you leave me in suspence.