Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Home at last!

Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.

Chapter 19 - Home at last!

Chapter 19 - Home at last!
Zelda's P.O.V
We entered the gates of Konohagakure. I got tackled to the ground by Konohamaru on his way of running away. I grabbed his scarf and he got yanked back. " Knohamaru!" Shizune said. I got up. " Hi Shizune. I'm back." I said with a smile. " Lady Tsunade's worried. You should go tell her that you're back." Shizune said taking Konohamaru from me. I noded. " I have something a little more important to do first." I said as I walked off. I went to my house. As soon as I walked in I got a hug from Hinata. " Glad to have you back." She said. I smiled then went to my room. I wrote a letter to Gaara and sent it on a little dove. I left and went to tell Lady Tsunade that I was back. I walked into her office..

Tsunade's P.O.V
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" I demanded. Zelda flinched. " I'm sorry Lady Tsunade. I was called back into Akatsuki. Then I had to leave and go to Lord Orochimaru's lair to get Sakura." Zelda said hesitantly. I sighed. " Well. Did you bring her back?" I asked. Zelda noded fourisously. " Yes Lady Tsunade. We also have Sasuke back too." She said. I looked at her. " Ok. I'll need to see them." I said getting up. Zelda noded and we left my office.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on February 24, 2008, 11:26:32 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013k
 

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 1, 2007, 9:55:18 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101yay sasuke and sakura are back^^