Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - meeting

This is gonna be my little story. Its gonna be the adventures of hot detective boy and hot sand ninja boy!!!! otherwise known as L (or ryuzaki, or ryuga)from death note and Gaara from naruto.

Chapter 1 - meeting

Chapter 1 - meeting
L was walking down the street. His sweet hair blew in his eye, and, even for a kid with slight emo tendacies, it was extremly annoying.
"Hmph.." he sighed. He kept on sulking through the city. Then, he passed right by a chocolate store with a deliciouses aroma surrounding it. "I know i have to catch kira..." he said to himself," but a little treat should'nt sidetrack me to bad... i hope" he giggled and skipped right into the store, singing a tune that no one understood. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the cashier. Under his pinstriped paper hat, was the most entrancing shade of red hair he had ever seen. The boys eyes pierced right through L. The stupefying eyes were a brilliant baby blue, rimmed with what seemed like black eyeliner.
"Tee-hee!," tittered L. "What a cute little emo kid! What is your name?" The boy did not respond. Instead, he gave L a look that sent chills right through his spine. Worse than the mention of a shimigami.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaara58 on February 28, 2008, 10:21:59 AM

gaara58 on
gaara58wow

musicismylife on February 7, 2008, 7:17:12 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifelol ryuk and rem rox

Kohakucrazy on January 13, 2008, 8:50:58 AM

Kohakucrazy on
Kohakucrazycool..... Great way of describing Gaara... Except.. HE'S NOT EMO!!!! At least I don't fine he is....