Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Would you mind sharing this with me?

This is gonna be my little story. Its gonna be the adventures of hot detective boy and hot sand ninja boy!!!! otherwise known as L (or ryuzaki, or ryuga)from death note and Gaara from naruto.

Chapter 2 - Would you mind sharing this with me?

Chapter 2 - Would you mind sharing this with me?
"um...er...i um...babblebabblebabble...huh.....heheee, i mean, oh boy..." L managed to say before ashamedly walking right back out the store.
"jeez! what was his problem," L pondered to himself before deciding that the boy simply was not having a good day. "It was to be expected", he thought to himself. "I mean, how would I feel if i looked that awesome, should be modeling, and having to work at a flippen candy store?" Then L chuckled, knowing exactly how he would feel, which is hungry. He forgot mostly about the whole incident, except he knew that the stare would be burned in his memory no matter how hard he tried to erase it. L felt his stomach growl, made his merry way to the local generic general store, and bought a butterfingers.
"YUM!!!" he exclaimed.
Then, strangely,at the exact moment he was about to bite down on the delicious thing, the candy got swiped off in a puff of sand right into the hands of the cashier. L bit down on his toung and screamed in pain.
"Huh,"said the cashier,"they usually dont scream until after i crush them in a mass of sand...huh."
"What? Are you Kira?" asked the obsessed L.
"Who the hell is Kira?" the strange one shot right back at L. "Never mind. Dont answer that. Would you mind sharing this with me?"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

musicismylife on February 7, 2008, 7:18:26 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifegaara was being a meanie face!!! lol

Kohakucrazy on January 14, 2008, 8:43:14 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyPoor L-sama..... :( Bad Gaara bad... *scolding Gaara*