Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - arrangements.

This is gonna be my little story. Its gonna be the adventures of hot detective boy and hot sand ninja boy!!!! otherwise known as L (or ryuzaki, or ryuga)from death note and Gaara from naruto.

Chapter 5 - arrangements.

Chapter 5 - arrangements.
"meet me at the old parking lot near the swimming pool tomorrow. early morning.
5:30 sharp. we have some work to do....!" Gaara ended abruptly with an explentaion mark.
"uhh... no i really dont know you and you claim to be a sand wizard or demon or whatever..stranger danger rule and all.." denied ryuzaki. Gaaras eyes blackend and he cocked his head to the side.
"oohh youll come. and you'll like it." to demonstrate his powers, Gaara pushed L against a crumbling brick wall with his sand. L's eyes widend in awe.
"daaa...ookkayyy il come."
"Great!" squeked the sexy ninja of the sand as he walked away from L, fading into the horizen, never looking back. L sighed.
"ohh well. at least i get to dance with someone who is pretty good looking!" ryuga said,trying to put a positve spin on his possible doom. he tried not to think of what would happend if he didnt show up, what what happend if he did'nt meet up to the strange dude's standards of raveness, what would happend if he slipped and broke his hip,what if what if what if... he tried not to think about it, he really did. but this arrangment had him up to the wee hours of the night, pacing in his hotel room, chewing his fingernail and having various slices of grapefruit.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment