Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Holy Sugar Snaps

Wow. A really crazy and somewhat funny fanfiction about my friend Linsday and I getting transported to "anime world".

Chapter 1 - Holy Sugar Snaps

Chapter 1 - Holy Sugar Snaps






Crazy Us!

A Fan fiction by Kaitlynne Gordon



Part One

Holy Freakin' Sugar Snaps



Okay, so me and Lindsay are hanging…We're most likely drunk by this time…But anyways, we're all chilling and stuff. Well, Lindsay's all like spazz-stic. She falls over a book, then sits down beside it, and opens it. Well, I believe we must have been totally hung or something by now, because we were like…In anime world.



“Holy freakin' sugar snaps.” I say. We're all…In this forest and crud, with anime-like eyes and stuff. Lindsay over beside me has devil horns, tail, and wings, while I got some whacked cat ears and a tail. Screwy, huh? Yeah, well, it gets better. Lindsay had JUST noticed we were in anime world, so she stands and…Well…Jumps around.



“WOOOOOHOOOO!” Seriously, she's got a big mouth. “Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We're in anime world, Kaitlynne!”



“Like I didn't notice.” I reply.



“Y'know what that means?” She asked.



“We're in anime world?”



“NO! Anime guuuuuuuuuuuuuuyss!” Lindsay yelled at me like a drill sergeant. Now, NOW I got it. I stood up and started jumping around with her. Sheesh, we're nuts.



So, like, we didn't even notice Vash, yes, Vash the Stampede standing beside us and dancing along, eating donuts. Typical blonde moment. Well, when we did notice, Lindsay and I both turned, and just stared.



“Hello!” Vash waved and gave us a large, goofy grin. I swear, Lindsay was about to die right then and there. So, she went up and hung herself around Vash's arm.



“YOU'RE MY HERO!” Lindsay, why did it have to be one of her favorite anime guys, not mine? Lindsay quickly swiped one of Vash's donuts, shoved it into her mouth, and continued to babble things. I sighed and looked around as Vash frantically waved his arms.

“Hey…Um…Hey! Y'know…” Vash sweatdropped as Lindsay slid off his arm and sat down, connecting to his leg, grinning. Sheesh. Finally, Lindsay let go, backed up, and stood. I sighed.



“You're Vash the Stampede, right?” Lindsay said. She already knew, obviously… Vash looked around quickly and put up his hands.



“I didn't do anything!” He wailed. I almost fell over, whilst Lindsay began yelping how it must've been her day. I glanced around, noticing something.



“Uh, Lindsay, what happen to Sasha?” I asked, looking franticly for the chocolate lab. She was with us earlier at the house; I could've sworn the little thing went with us. Lindsay shrugged, and to answer my question, a big chocolate lab came trampling next to Vash. Red-eyed but friendly looking, I could tell the dog got turned anime style as well- demon, in that case. His claws were longer and there were black marks around his eyes, and I couldn't count how many tails he had now- all with flames on them. His ears were oversized and had black loops all the way up.



“Sasha!” Lindsay hugged the huge, demonic dog, then she hugged Vash, then Vash hugged me, and you know what? I hugged Carl. Wait- Carl!?!



“Hello!” My spiritual friend, along with Lindsay's Steve, were standing side by side. Carl grinned and hugged Steve, who growled for the blue-haired boy to get the heck offa him. Carl did that, and soon everyone let go, thank god.



“Carl!” I smirked, pulling his braid and laughing. “Finally! A decent person around here!” Steve muttered something after I said that, but I ignored him. He soon got swarmed by Lindsay. Vash and Sasha just kind of stood there for a moment.



Then a strange portal opened near us. Out came…What the?! Sonic the Hedgehog?



“What the heck!? Get out of my world, you blue rat!” Lindsay squealed, kicking away Sonic. Sonic ran away swiftly, as someone else pushed out of the portal.



“Baaaaaaakuuuuurrrraaaa!”



Let's just say about two whole hours went that way, before Carl and Steve departed for a bit- they said they had a meeting with Sailor Pluto about time travel.



End Part One

=========

.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment