Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Cafe

Wow. A really crazy and somewhat funny fanfiction about my friend Linsday and I getting transported to "anime world".

Chapter 2 - Cafe

Chapter 2 - Cafe


Part Two

Café



Whoooooosh! Pretty soon, Sasha, me, Lindsay, Vash, and Bakura are in this wicked cool café. Of course, we didn't walk there…We just kinda…Poofed. That always happened in this Anime world, Vash had told us.



“Yeah, we just…Poof. We don't know why.” Vash shrugged and shoved a jelly-filled donut in his mouth.

I looked around- a register on a check out center, a couple tables and chairs…Nothing out of the ordinary. Of course, there just had to be a catch. Some Halo guy…Who knows where he came from…Came rushing through the squeaking door. He held a silver platter with a large, purple orb-thingy on it.

Oh yeah. And Sasha just had to jump up and knock the orb-thingy off. The Halo guy ran out, yelling something. The ball cracked right before us all.



“WEASELS!” Lindsay and Vash both screamed at the same time. The small, pokemon-looking weasels started nibbling on the donut Vash had dropped when he scurried in the corner.



“Meow.” One of the weasels said. Then, that large-eyed black cat appeared and started nibbling as well.



“IT'S STALKING MEEEEE!” Vash leaned his head back and screamed. Lindsay connected to his neck, and he started running around with a ball of fire on his head.



Now, this is the part of the story where you take a deep breath, and recall what just happened. In the mean time, I'm going to talk with Bakura about his hair…



End Part Two

==========


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment