Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Shampoo and Fireballs

Wow. A really crazy and somewhat funny fanfiction about my friend Linsday and I getting transported to "anime world".

Chapter 3 - Shampoo and Fireballs

Chapter 3 - Shampoo and Fireballs


Part Three

Shampoo and Fireballs



“OH!” I exclaimed. Bakura was just in the middle of handing me his albino-hair-spray, when Vash came swerving around the corner. I'd like you to think about what happens when hairspray meets fire. First, they shake hands. Then- wait, wrong story.



“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Vash started spinning around, completely on fire. I began hitting myself in the head with the table. There went my chance of ever having hair like Bakura. Oh, the agony. Bakura sighed and poofed away. Arrrrgh.

Now, you are probably wondering where Sasha is right now. Well, after seeing the weasels, she ran after the Halo guy. We might just have to wait awhile until she appears again. Just so you know.

Anyways, Lindsay finally fell off of Vash, and Vash took out his not-so-famous shampoo.



“Made from the stalking big-eyed kitty!” Vash said, flipping on his cool yellow-tinted glasses. He opened the shampoo bottle and poured the blackish-blue stuff on his head. The fire sizzled out, Vash's hair sparkling clean.



“Marshmellows!” Knuckles the echidna yelped out, handing everyone chocolate, marshmallows, sticks, and graham crackers. While Lindsay kicked Knuckles away, we all sat by Vash and cooked marshmallows over his head.

Sasha soon came back. She had a Halo gun in her teeth and that neat Halo helmet on her head.



“Luke…I am your father!” Sasha said from under the helmet. Of course, no one seemed to notice. We just ate marshmallows. Sasha whimpered and sat down next to Vash. Of course, Vash was high at the moment- too much smoke. After the remaining smog let out, Vash stood up, put a tie around his head, and began walking around like a drunken man. This is what Vash would do. And Linsday joined him, with her own Miroku-colored tie.



End Part Four

=========


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment