Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Carl and Steve--Ouch

Wow. A really crazy and somewhat funny fanfiction about my friend Linsday and I getting transported to "anime world".

Chapter 4 - Carl and Steve--Ouch

Chapter 4 - Carl and Steve--Ouch


Part Five

Carl and Steve



Now, I'm sure you may not know you Carl and Steve are. Let's just say, it was another day when Lindsay and I were…Drunk, basically. We were watching some Cartoon Hour thingy on the internet, with these two Atari-looking pixilated characters. Carl and Steve. Sooner or later, they progressed into our imaginary spiritual friends.



Anyways, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far away in space, Sailor Pluto stood at the beginning of a door, a door shut and locked. Carl and Steve were talking with her, and this is how it went:



“So, Steve and I believe we should be able to poof anywhere, like we can here.” Carl said cheerily.



“Hn.” Steve grunted.



“Why? You don't have anywhere you'd really want to go…Or do you?” Pluto crossed her arms, leering down on the blue-haired boy and the ninja.

Carl began rattling off some places and why they wanted to go there.



“Yeah, well, we want to go to Tokyo, for one. Just because. And, we want to go Florida so we can do the hula dance in front of everyone. And then-“



“OKAY, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.” Setsuna sighed. (Setsuna is Pluto's human name. If she isn't an alien, of course.) “Fine, I give you the power to poof anywhere you want.”



“Yeah…So…? Did it work?” Steve grumbled, raising an eyebrow.



“No, stupid. I didn't give it to you yet.” Pluto handed out some miso soup. “Drink this, and then you'll get those poofing powers.” She nodded as Carl and Steve drank up the soup. Then they poofed out.



End Part Five

=========

Part Six

Ouch



My hand hurts from typing. Ouch.



End Part Six

=========


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment