Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Radio

Wow. A really crazy and somewhat funny fanfiction about my friend Linsday and I getting transported to "anime world".

Chapter 5 - Radio

Chapter 5 - Radio


Part Seven

Radio



Alright, so, back to the café. Well, actually, we poofed again. We were now in this disco place. It's empty, but the radio is on. Lindsay and Sasha went over and messed with the radio, till they found the chicken dance. And I have one thing to say about that.



“For the love of god, do the chicken dance!” I remarked, grinning. Linsday and I, plus Vash and that chipmunk-looking guy from Duel Masters began doing the chicken dance.



“I don't want to be a chicken; I don't want to be a duck, so kiss my butt!” Lindsay said.



“I got chickens in my pants, gotta do a little dance, and I can't get `em out!” I said.



“Grrr! Grrr bark woof grr!” Sasha said.



“Quack quack cough quack chicken goose geese duck!” Vash said, doing the Macarena. Then Lindsay kicked out that chipmunk guy, because he was all like, `I don't want to dance!' And Lindsay's all like, `Too bad!' And she all like, kicked him out, dude. Yeah. Totally.

Well, okay, so we're dancing and dancing. Finally, Vash changes the song to the Sailor Moon theme song. In Japanese. And guess who starts singing it? Sasha, in her Darth Vader voice.



“Fighting evil be moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight
She is the one named Sailor Moon

She will...never turn her back on a friend
She is...always there to defend
She is...the one on whom we can depend on
She is the one named Sailor...

...Sailor Venus
...Sailor Mercury
...Sailor Mars
...Sailor Jupiter

With secret powers
All so new to her
She is the one named

Sailor Moon Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
With her Sailor Scouts to help fight
She is the one named Sailor Moon
She is the one named Sailor Moon

She is the one...Sailor Moon!” Except in Japanese. And that my friends, is a mighty difficult song to sing in Japanese. I would know.



End Part Seven

=========

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment