Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the resuce

sonic gets mad and blows up at amy but shes not crying!

Chapter 2 - the resuce

Chapter 2 - the resuce
*sonic stands there in shock* amy-well come on lets go get tails before they fry the little guy! sonic-right. *sonic picks up amy and runs across the water* sonic-(thinking)wow shes changed alot her clothes her look..and her attitude shes never gave me that snotty look before! *sonic looks at amy* amy-sonic! sonic-huh?what! amy-we just past the island where tails is!! sonic-oh right! *sonic turns back around and puts amy down on the sand* amy-ok sonic hes over in buliding c. sonic-thinking)how does amy get over here and inside to talk to tails?well she has been hagging arould rouge lately....maybe rouge taught her some tricks to sneek into eggamans base?amy-sonic watch where your going!sonic-huh? *sonic walks right into a wall* sonic-owww... amy-can you be any more stupidier!! sonic-who are you calling stupid! amy-well YOU!! sonic-grrr..*starts mumbling* amy-now be quiet! sonic-but your talking.. amy-shut up! *amy looks down to see tails and waves at him* amy-ok sonic we need to get down there. sonic-ok. *sonic picks up amy and jumps down into a hole amy made earilier* amy-ok sonic we need you to do a sonic spin dash on the bars but not to loud! sonic-alright..not loud! *sonic does a sonic spin dash on the bars quietly* amy-ok lets get out of here.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gamergirl2 on August 13, 2006, 2:29:45 AM

gamergirl2 on
gamergirl2yay! yay!!