Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Um....N/A

A parody of "When the Rose Petal Falls", written by sapphirestar7789!

Chapter 1 - Um....N/A

Chapter 1 - Um....N/A

            Rhia waited impatiently on the dock, a more-than-slight breeze blowing her brown spiky hair onto her face, covering her eyes and getting into her mouth. She spat her hair out and grumbled.           

              “Stupid wind.” 

           People turned around and stared at her. She glared at them all until they shrank back. Just then, a giant ship pulled in, anchoring itself to the port. Loads of people started to pile out. Rhia scanned the crowd for a spiky haired boy. She grinned in a feral, evil, horrible, dooming (need I say more?) way. She rushed to the front of the dock as he started down the steps.

             Gary scanned the crowd for a red and white hat, but it was nowhere in sight. Then, like a bullet, Rhia tackled him and punched him.             “Gary!” she yelled. “Time for your welcome hug!” 

           He gulped and whimpered in front of the AWESOME power of Rhia. (I am saying this in ALL modesty. Ahem.) Then he died of fear.            Okay. In reality, he ran for it. He threw a rejected locket at Rhia. Rhia ducked.

             She stomped on the locket and grinded it until she was sure it was a pulp. She looked down, and to her surprise, it was still intact. She picked it up and sniffed. What is this, Kryptonite?

             Rhia tried to pry it open, but couldn’t. She called out all her Pokemon and ordered them to attack it, but nothing happened. Scowling, she put it in her pocket, deciding to throw it right back at Gary.

             At this point, you may be wondering a few things. Who is this Rhia? Who is the author of this lame parody? Where does this author live so that you may come and kill her?

             Rhia is based off of the girl from Fire Red/ Leaf Green. But instead of wearing skirts, she wears shorts, since she is somewhat based off me and I do not hold for skirts or dresses. Gary is, well, Gary. You know, from Pokemon. Except this Gary is not the Gary from the anime, he is from Fire Red/ Leaf Green, too. Benny, soon to appear later, is the dude you get stuck with if you happen to pick the male character. As for my name, you can clearly see it somewhere on the page. I shall not tell you where I live out of fear for my own safety. Ahem.

            Back to the story. Rhia flew off on her Dragonite to Pallet Town. She went home and entered dramatically. Her mom however was not impressed and told her to clean her room.

             Sighing, Rhia trudged up to her room. Her room really wasn’t messy, unless you count a carpet made of clothes messy. But, other than that, it was really fine, don’t you think?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

drakestshadow_x on July 6, 2006, 9:29:25 AM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xJanet so cold and heartless to make Crystals story smut but it will be in my faavs

sapphirestar7789 on July 5, 2006, 9:24:53 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789thanks for making my story a total waste! *deletes story* but since you are my friend I will add you to favorites so you will feel appreciated.

gemdrop123neo on July 5, 2006, 7:02:28 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoHehehheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheh!