Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Um.....also N/A

A parody of "When the Rose Petal Falls", written by sapphirestar7789!

Chapter 2 - Um.....also N/A

Chapter 2 - Um.....also N/A

            Crystal sat on a bench in Littleroot Town. Brendan sat next to her and held her hand. Meanwhile May, who was poorly disguised as a bush (she held up branches) looked on with jealousy.

            “I hope Rhia doesn’t get herself into anymore trouble,” Crystal sighed. 

           “Rhia?’ asked Brendan sarcastically. “I just can’t imagine her doing anything rash.” 

           Crystal looked at him.

            “I mean, look at this scar I got from her!” Brendan continued. He held up his finger. 

           “A paper cut. You got a paper cut,” Crystal said in disbelief.

            “The doctor says my finger shall NEVER be the same again!” wailed Brendan dramatically.

            “Erm, right....” 

           *** 

            Rhia took out a hammer and smashed it against the locket. Nothing.

             “Stupid thing! Won’t open!” she grumbled. “Maybe Gary has something personal in there! Something like.....A PICTURE OF HIS LOVE!!!!!!!” 

           This, of course, made her work harder towards breaking it open. Finally, she just gave up, and went to her cousin Benny’s house. He was not there, but in front of his door lay....a hair ribbon. Rhia picked it up, sniffed it, and said one thing.

            “Daisy.” 

           Daisy is a name that strikes fear into the hearts of the bravest soul. Why? Besides being Gary’s sister, she also....grooms. And not just Pokemon, she also does....people. Especially guys. She claims her grooming makes them “adorable”, but we all know that she’s trying to brainwash them to do her bidding, like TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!! 

           Rhia ran as fast as she could to save her poor cousin. All the way from Benny’s house to......next door. She jammed a tinfoil hat over her head to prevent any brainwashing waves to get to her.

             She opened the door cautiously, armed with a gun should there be any trouble. All of a sudden, Gary popped out. She shot.

            A jet of water shot out and hit Gary square in the face.

            “Hey!” he protested.

            “Oh. It’s just you,” Rhia said, a bit disappointed. “I thought it was a REAL man.”

            “What?” Gary yelled. “I’m plenty manly! Would a girl get up at five each morning to do her hair?”

            “Um, yeah.” 

           “Well, okay then. Because I DON’T! (shift eyes)” 

           Rhia sighed and went into Daisy’s room. Benny whimpered as the comb Daisy held came closer.

            “I’ll save you!” Rhia yelled.

             She pushed Benny out of the way, and...the comb brushed her hair. Rhia spasmed in pain.

            “NOOO!!!!” Benny yelled.

             He ran over to her. To his surprise, Rhia got up.

            “Well, that sucked,” she said. “Time to go, Benny.” 

           They left, leaving a very disappointed Daisy.

            “Aww....now who’s gonna let me give them a makeover....” she whined.

            Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Gary.

            “Heh, heh.”

            “NOOO!!!” Gary screamed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sapphirestar7789 on July 13, 2006, 2:36:04 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789um....that wasn't my second chapter..my second chapter is me returning to littleroot, My Umbreon sitting on my dresser looking at the mirror, Brendan coming to my house saying that they just cleaned out his house and giving me a mudkip doll that he didn't want anymore, Me and Brendan deciding to travel again, me and him having a battle, me (of course)winning, us meeting up with Wally, wally saying that he defeated the elite four, and us 3 traviling together. But the STUPID THING WON"T SHOW MY CHAPTERS!!!!