Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Gary's missing and nobody cares

A parody of "When the Rose Petal Falls", written by sapphirestar7789!

Chapter 4 - Gary's missing and nobody cares

Chapter 4 - Gary's missing and nobody cares

            Rhia turned on her computer and checked her email. She opened the one named “Bad News” from Gary, but it was blank.

             “Only Gary could be stupid enough to send a blank email,” she sniffed.

             She went to Gary’s house so she could make fun of him for sending an email with nothing on it. She banged on the door and it was answered by Daisy.

             “Hello, Rhia! Wanna join me for tea? Oh, but look, your Pokemon look a little dirty! Would you like me to groom one for you?” 

           “NOOO!!! Back away, you BARBARIAN!” Rhia yelled, pulling out her water gun.

            Daisy squealed and ran off. Rhia looked quite pleased and ran off to Gary’s bedroom, hoping that she would catch Gary in an embarrassing moment, like him playing with dolls.

             The room was very, VERY messy, messier than Rhia’s. Rhia took pictures of it to harass him later. She looked around for anything incriminating and found that the computer was turned off, Gary’s Pokemon were gone, and the window was open.

             “Finally,” Rhia muttered. “He’s gone. Probably tried to get away from Daisy.

”***

            “Benny! Tell your stupid, idiotic, nose-picking, cake-sniffing Charizard to quit bumping into me!” Rhia yelled.

             She and Benny were flying on their Pokemon to see if they could find Gary. Rhia volunteered NOT to, but Benny, who was more kindhearted, convinced her to come with him. Unfortunately, Eruption, the Charizard, had horrible coordination.

             “Let’s land for a sec,” Benny suggested. “I mean, if Gary was on foot, he couldn’t have gotten this far.”

            “Yeah, he’s too fat and slow!” Rhia agreed.

             Benny ignored that and they both landed. They looked around for any sign of Gary.

             “I think he may have been kidnapped,” Benny said, trying to find some explanation for his disappearance.

             “By who?” Rhia demanded. “Who would want to kidnap such a stupid, idiotic boy like Gary?”

            Ignoring that comment, too, Benny sighed and said, “Gary’s gone missing...

”***

            “Come on, slowpokes! We gotta get out of this rain!” Crystal shouted.

             The rain pounded on their heads as they ran. A lightning bolt struck Brendan and he died.

             Okay, in reality, it struck a couple miles away, but it was enough to scare the boys. A leaf, carried by the wind, landed square on Brendan’s face. (Yes, I love torturing him.) He pulled it off with difficulty as the wind pressed it to his face. Wally stared at the leaf imprint but said nothing.

             They saw a deserted building in front of them

.             “Anybody h-home?” Brendan chattered.

             “The story said that this building’s deserted, doofus!” Crystal snapped. ‘Can’t ya read?” 

           Then the door flew open and they entered.

             “I think I saw this movie,” Wally whispered.

            “What is this weird, cake-sniffing place?” Crystal asked. Her voice echoed eerily off the walls.

             Wally coughed, showing that his asthma was getting worse, or that he demanded attention immediately. Let’s go with the first one.

             “I think this place has a lotta dust,” he wheezed. Yes, just like an old man.

             Okay, at this point, my hands hurt from typing, so I’m gonna give you a summary. Here goes: blablabla, they found a library, blablabla, they found a spellbook of UNTOLD POWERS!!! MUAHUAHUA! Then they found a spell called the Spell of the Ditto, which, of course, let’s ya change into any Pokemon.

             Then they heard creepy footsteps like the ones you hear in movies and makes little kids wet their pants. Then they hide (I wonder how they came up with that idea) in a wardrobe. And then they came into Narnia, met two beavers, battled an evil witch with the help of a lion, and became queen and kings.

             Actually, they were found by a shadowy figure.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hipeople on October 18, 2006, 1:04:57 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleLol good story.

gemdrop123neo on October 19, 2006, 10:02:16 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoThank you! Someone actually likes my stupid stories! But, since Sapphire is mad at me, I stopped producing the chappies....
 

Animegurl4life on August 13, 2006, 2:44:52 PM

Animegurl4life on
Animegurl4lifeWHAT THE HECK DOES CAKE-SNIFFIN MEAN!great story

gemdrop123neo on August 23, 2006, 11:27:03 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoSee comments below please.

sapphirestar7789 on July 14, 2006, 9:21:33 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789Beaver,pretzel,blub..... how many times is Brendan gonna die?

sapphirestar7789 on July 14, 2006, 4:31:43 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789Cake-sniffing? what's that supposed to mean? yes, I agree that Gary is too fat and slow.

Beaver,beaver....

gemdrop123neo on July 14, 2006, 3:53:43 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoYes!