Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ta Only chapter

A random story i made in my study hall and it makes no scence.

Chapter 1 - Ta Only chapter

Chapter 1 - Ta Only chapter
The Random MCR and AFI Fairy Tale Thingy


Once Upon a Time......


there was a beautiful prncess name Frankie.He wasent really a princess he was a prince...but he liked peopele calling him a princess...casue he could.Once day Frankie decided he would go for a walk through the village that his mommy and daddy ruled over.But his body gaurd Bob wouldent let him.So when Bob wasent looking Frankie hit him over the head with a tissue...It was a magical tisssue so it hurt really bad and knocked poor bobels out.So Frankie escaped from the gaurd and skiped out of the castel.Frankie didnt realize where he was going and skipped into someone.Frankie and the person triped and they both went tumbling to the floor.When Frankie opens his eyes they meet with beatyfuil dark green eyes."Sorry"said Frankie as he helped up the boy.He had long shoulder length black hair,pale skin,and was a littel taller than Frankie.Frankie amditaly feel in love with this boy."So whats your name?"Frankie asked.
"Im Gerard."Smiled Gerard..becasue now we call him Gerard not the boy becasue we now know his name,hence we call him Gerard now,not the boy.But you probly already figured out it was Gerard from the discription and becasue i love frerard and would never make Gerard or Frankie love someone else.

Okay,so now that Frankie knew Gerards name he invited his new friend to the castel for dinner.Gerard accsepted the invitation and they both skiped there way to the castel...holding hands(awwies and how come all my storys have skipping in the?At least it dosen have Davey skipping after a bunny right?)On there way they saw a boy skipping after a bunny.Frankie and Gerard ran over to him and helped him catch the bunny."Thankies."squeaked the boy."Hee Hee your welcome."said Frankie.The boys introduced them selves.Frankie brought his new two friends back to the castel for dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------
Later

Gerard and Frankie were sat next to eachother at the tabel.Jade there new bunny chasing friend(HA!You thought it was davey didnt you??!)was sitting next to the castel bunny breeder Davey.They really liked eachother and had alot in commen.By now Gerard really liked Frankie.And Not becasue he was royal and rich,but becasue he had a great personality and Gerard loved everything about him.(awwies)When Frankies parents wrent looking he grabed Gerards hand and led him up to his room.As soon as they got in the door,there lips meet and they had hot boysex.there love deepend for eachother.Then they got married becasue 15 year olds were aloud to get married back then.Jade and Davey also got married .And they all lived happily ever after
THE END

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

disenergratedlove on March 20, 2007, 11:28:35 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedlovehaha! lmao! hot boysex!!! funny!

GERARDS_LOVER on February 26, 2007, 6:17:55 AM

GERARDS_LOVER on
GERARDS_LOVERwtf? lol