Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Miseria Cantare

Another Random AFI and MCR story of when they were teenager-esc

Chapter 1 - Miseria Cantare

Chapter 1 - Miseria Cantare

"Boo!"Frankie screamed jumping out of his boyfriends locker and kissing him on the cheek."What the hell?Frankiewhat did i say about jumping out of my locker?"Gerard sighed.
"Awhh!Im sworry baby."Frankie cooed kissing Gerards forehead."Hey!No using you adorabel-ness to get out of troubel."Gerard said annoyed.Frankie giggeld pounceing out of the locker."Umm so what class do we have next?"asked Frankie tilting his head."STOP WITH THE ADORABEL-NESS!"Gerard screamed."Oh my Gerard,Thats a class?""Frankie....."Gerard shook his head."What?!""Come on we gatta go meet Davey and Jade."Gerard pulled on Frankies hand."But what class do we have next?YOU DIDNT TELL ME!CASUE I FORGOT-ELS AND MY HEADS GANNA SPLODE FROM THE NOT KNOWING-ESS!"The door next to Gerards lcoker."Be quiet!"A teacher scolded."Sworry Mwr.Teacher."Frankie pouted his lip out."NOO!"Gerard screamed at the top of his lungs."Thats it your going to the princepals office."Said the teacher grabbing Gerard by the arm and pulling him twords the office."Stupid teacher."Frankie walked twords the lunch room.
"Frankie!!!"Davey yelled running up."Hii!"Frankie yelled back waving.""IT WAS A TRADAGIE!!!"Davey screamed getting to Frankie."What?"Frankie asked wide eyed."IT WAS A TTRRAADDAAGGIIEE!!!"Davey sobbed agian."What was?"Frankie asked holding his friend up hugging him."JAADDEE!!!!""Jade was a tragidey?"Asked Frankie."No what happend to him!"Davey sobbed more.
"What happend."Asked Frankie."He lost his makeup!"Davey yelled with more crying."GASP!"Frankie said loudly."We got to go find it for him!"

LATER:
"Okay so we skip scross the feild singing Queen while eating appel sauce in tutus."Frankie said drawing a diagram."What the hell dose that have to do with finding my makeup?"asked JAde folding his arms.
"Ya know,Maybe Smith stole it as a crule joke?"Pointed out Davey floping on the couch."I dunno...i just want some pizza!"squealed Frankie.
"GEEEEEEE-RRAAAADDDD!"Frankie yelled
-Scilence-
"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"Frankie screamed agian.
-More Scilence-
"On No!The the ninja lambs got him!!"Frankie yelled dramaticly.Just then Gerard came through the door with his school books soaked."Gee!"Frankie shouted jumping on Gerard."Where have you been ive been do worried about you!?"Frankie nuzzeld Gerard."I got detention becasue your evil cuteness."Gerard said."ohh sorry,Frankie said putting his finger on his chin inocently,as Gerard was going to yell about the cuteness."How com your all soggy?Frankie asked playing with Gerards wet hair."Becasue..its raining out and someone took my car with out asking."Gerard said getting up."oh..sorry..agian."Frankie pouted."wow ive been saying sorry alot today,havent i?"Frankie asked."Sure."Gerard said."Well.....I WANT PIZZA!"Frankie yelled."Call the pizza guy and tell him i want pizza,gee!""Why cant you do it?"Gerard asked taking of his shoes."Caaauussseeeee.""Frankie......."Gerard said."Yesssiiiieeeee?"Frankie asked."wanna hear the Powm i wrote for you in detention?"asked Gerard."YEAH!!!"Frankie squaked jumping on the couch."Ready me it."he said bounceing."Okay...just dont make fun of me."Gerard said getting hid poem out of his back pocket."YAY!"Frankie squaled."Ah-hem."Gerard coguhed trying to be sily which casue a giggel out of Frankie.
"ROSES ARE RED.
VIOLETS ARE BLUE.
I WANT A BLOW JOB.
HOW BOUT YOU?"

"HAHA!Gee!"Frankie giggeld.""Hey you said you wouldent make fun!"Gerard pouted."Hehe it was special rardy."
"Now call the pizza guy."Frankie squaked.
"I want my blow job first."said Gerard folding his arms."You were serouis?"Asked Frankie.
"Yes...."said Gerard looking to the ground."YAY!"Frankie squealed hugging on to Gerards waist.
"TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS!"Frankie screamed hugging onto gerards hip.
"Sugar,not in the living room."Gerard pleaded squimishly as his pants began to tighten(sp?)
"But i wanna watch?"said Davey. "Your not funny Davey."said Gerard.
"Im not trying to be."said Davey.
"I know,your just not funny."said Gerard.
"I AM TO!"Davey angerily shouted.
"Hee Hee i know"Gerard smiled.
"You such a frack face,Gee."Davey complained.
"I AM NOT!!!"Gerard yelled startling Frankie.
"WOULD YOU JUST CUOPRATE SO I CAN GET IN YOUR PANTS??!!!!"screamed Frankie.Gerard sighed and grabed Frankie by the belt and gently pulled him to the room they shared.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lycan-keyblade-master on April 26, 2007, 10:14:36 AM

lycan-keyblade-master on
lycan-keyblade-masterhehe i like it!!!!

disenergratedlove on March 20, 2007, 11:32:49 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedlovelmao. some more hot boysex huh? u seem to like it?

disenergratedlove on March 20, 2007, 11:31:04 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedlovehaha! ninja lambs!