Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - High school is NOT a musical

Another Random AFI and MCR story of when they were teenager-esc

Chapter 2 - High school is NOT a musical

Chapter 2 - High school is NOT a musical
"Da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da Da da da da da da da da...POP GOES THE WEASEL!"Gerard sung as he waited for hos spanish class to start."Gerard,spanish class has nothing to do with weasels poping."The teacher said as she enterd the room.
"Wellllll it could ya know.What if a Mexican dude person guy was driving on a road not paying attention and then a weasel went on the road and he hit it and went OH NO!what did i hit?then he gets out and checks and its a weasel and then the weasel goes POP! and he gets scared and screams in spanish."Gerard argued,as the teacher stared at him blankly."Im not insane...."Gerard said,everyone giving him dirty or confused looks.
"STOP LOOKING AT MEEEE!"Gerard screamed.
------------------
"Im booorrreeeedddd."Frankie whined leaning back in his seat."Okay."said Mikey uncareing staring at the front of the room."I want my Gee Gee!"Frankie whined more,looking around the room for somthing fun to do.
"Heyy,Miikkkeey?"
"What?"said Mikey still in an uncaring mood.
"I dunno i forgot what i was ganna say."Frankie said with a blank expression.
"Frankie...."Mikey sighed.
"Oh my god!Why dose EVERYONE do that to me!?First Santa,then Mommy,next Gerard and now you!"Frankie slamed his head agiasnt the desk.Then the school bell ringed telling the students to leave for there next classes."Hey,scence when do we have a school bell?"Asked Frankie.
"Umm scence forever?"Mikey said."Mikey your so silly."Frankie giggeld leading his freind to the hallway.
"What did i do?"asked Mikey."Thats Gees line!"Frankie said.
"Must all of our conversations involve Gerard?I mean i was your friend first."Mikey pouted.
"Awwh!!Mikes im sworry."Frankie cooed,stroking mikeys hand."Well i gatta go meet Alicia."Mikey smiled.
"But Mikeles!I wanna spend time with you."Frankie said with puppy eyes.
"Go spend time with Gerard."Mikey said."But you just said cant we have a gee-less related convo and or moment and now your ruining our gerard-less conversation and or moment by going of to your girlfriend and leaving me alone!"Frankie cryed.
"Oh my god,your starting to rambel like Gerard."Mikey got scared."ARE NOT!"Frankie said crossing his arms and closeing his eyes.
"ARE TO!!!."Mikey shouted runing away.
"Hey!Get back here!!!!"Frankie yelled after he realized mikey had ran.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"GEE!"Frankie whined walking up to the luch tabel."Huh?"Gerard turned to meet his boyfriends face.
"Mikeys mean!"Frankie cryed seateling in Gerards lap.
"What did meanie Mikey do now?..Haha meanie mikey...Hahahah thats like MM,he should be a super hero with a cape that says MM but hes not aloud a cape casue im the cooler older brother that gets the cape and the cool eyes..he just gets a shirt with his initals on it...and maybe a toaster if he dosent hurt himself with it."Gerard rambeld as Frankie,Davey,jade,and Jeffree looked at him confused."WHAT?!"Gerard yelled when he relazied everyones eyes were on him.
"Frankie giggeld and kissed Gerards nose."Didnt i tell you yesterday to stop with the cuteness?"Gerard asked,as frankie just stuck his tounge out as a response.
"Geerrraarrrdddyyyy!"Gerards friend Jared called walking up.
"What?"Gerard rolled his eyes."Do my makeup!"he squeaked."Like Frankies,casue it got messed up!"
"Ohhh Okay!"Gerard bounced.
"Do you want itlike when he puts those cute lckel X's on his eyes with the black eye liner with the red covering his eyes.Or do you want it like when he puts red all the way up to his eyes brows like davey and Jeffree do and i go AWWH!!!Frankie thats so cute like that,I LOVE IT! then i kiss his eyebrow and he goes no!Dont kiss my eyebrows i dont want my makeup to get messed up i tried to make it nice so i can look preety for you then i go NO! Frankie you always so preety to me and then he looks at me weried like im CRAZY which im not and then i say Frankie your sooo preety and dont need makeup to make you that wat and then he giggels and then i giggel and then we hug and then sometimes this totaly random person will come in the room and go AWWWHHH!!! and i think its davey i just cant tell casue they always run away to fast for me to see but one day i will be fast and i will go HA!DAVEY!it was you!Then hell be like NOOO!!!!!I WAS FOUND OUT!!and then ill go haha my superpowers have once agian solved daveys crime like the one with the soy milk dissaperances wich i solved casue im soooooooooooo awsome like that with my super powers and im just so good and i amaze myself sometimes no all the time i am so awsome."Gerard said with out once stoping to breath.Everyone looked at him like he needed to be in a straight jacket or lay of the coffee."IM NOT CRAZY!"He screamed scaring Jared away and startling frankie who was still in his lap.
"Awwhh baby your not crazy."Frankie nuzzeld him still a littel scared.
"I can rambel longer."Davey said.
"And the littel ppiggy went WEEE WEEE all the way home.."Frankie looked at Davey.
"wow you and Gerard are perfect for eachother your both crazy."Jade said looking at Gerard and Frankie.
"NOT CRAZY!!!!!!"Gerard and frankie yelled in unison.
"who-ra..."Davey looked at them unamused."Ohh and you say were crazy...real nice davey...real nice."Frankie said pointing to Davey.
"I never said it!!!Jadey did!"Davey innocently said putting his hand over his heart."Im compleatly innocent."He said childlish.
"Fine,but your still crazy to....and if were crazy then your crazy to Jadey for being friends with us."Gerard said.
"Rardy,where are we going out to dinner tonight?"Asked Frankie.
"That was really random."said Jade."But rardys taking me out tonight."Frankie smiled higging his rardy who smiled and huged back.
"Oh!Davey wants to come!:Davey said rasing his hand in the air and waving it around."Three some?"asked Gerard.
"What about Jeffree?"asked Jeffree,nobody paying attention to him.
"LOVE ME!"He screamed.
"Okay,you and jade can come with us."Gerard said to Davey,not listing to Jeffree.
"FINE!!"Jeffree yelled stomping of,his high heals clicking on the tiled cafiteria floor.
"Yay!"Davey squealed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay...so where are we going?"asked Frankie in the passanger seat of Gerards car.
"Mcdonalds?HAHAH!My dads name is donald!!HAH omg i never even notcied..NEVER!!Hahahahaahahahahahahahah!"Gerard laughed banging his hand agianst the steering wheel.
"oh Gee...."Frankie said patting Gerards shoulder.
"How bout we go to this cafe that just opend?"suggested Jade.
"Okay."Gerard said trying to hold the giggels back.And then they drove of to the cafe Gerard giggling thorugh out the whole drive.
-----------------------------------------
"I WANT COFFEE!!!!!!"Gerard Squaled.
"Gerard calm down."said Jade.
"I dont wanna calm down!I want more coffee!!!!COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!GIVE ME A C!GIVE ME A O!GIVE ME A F!GIVE ME ANOTHER F...NOW!!!GIVE ME A E!GIVE ME ANOTHER E!WHATS THAT SPELL C-O-F-F-E-E!!!!"Gerard bounced."I wants a coffee shaped unicorn!"Frankie bounced along with Gerard."YAY!!!!!"They both bounced togther hugging with joy.
"God,why dont they just behave,there embarssing me!"Jade said trying to hide his face as he noticed people staring.
"Heheh Jadey you sound like your there daddy."davey giggeld."and i think the reason were getting all the staring and disturbed looks is becasue were guys going on dates with other guys."Davey said taking a sip of his choclate soy milk.
"HOMIPOHOBIA IS GAY!"Frankie screamed.
"FRANKIE,GERARD!!!!!BEHAVE YOUR SELF NOW!YOUNG MEN!!!!"Jade scolded.
"Cheeze-it Jade!!Your such a drag!"Gerard said leaning back.
He lent back a littel bit more and lost his balance and landed with a bang on the floor.
"HAHAHAHA RARDY FEEL!!!!!"Davey laughed.
"Oh my!Gee are you okay!?"Frankie cryed droping to Gerards side.
"HAHAHA!RARDY FEEL!RARDY FEEL RARDY FEEL!!!HE FEEL HE FEEL HE FEEL!!!!"Davey got up and danced.
"SHUT UP DAVEY!!!"Gerard screamed as loud as his lungs would let him.the manager came out of his office and walked over to there tabel."This kind of behavoir will not be tolerated"(I used a big scentce!:D)he said."Im going to have to ask you to leave."He said.
"Omg Thank you!"Jade prayed to him.
"But im having fun!!Tell all the other people to leave!"Frankie said.
"No lets got to Mc my daddys(sounds like a whore house...) and have fun there."Gerard said getting to his feet.
"BUT I WANNA HAVE FUN HERE!!"Frankie complained...very loudly.
"Fine then you sleep alone tonight."Gerard said.
"RARDY NO!!"Frankie whined holding on to Gerards arm.
"I cant sleep with out you!I Get all cold and alone and figity and Rard-less!"Frankie cryed.
"Well then lets go to mc my daddys and you wont be rardless tonight.
"Okay Okay!"Frankie said running for the door."Oh my god your good."said Davey.
"Davey?"asked Gerard."Yesies?"Asked Davey.
"Whats a rard?"Gerard asked as they walked out of the door.
"umm a tardy person?"Asked Davey/
"IM NOT STUPID!!!"Gerard angirly shouted.
"I think its a poptart."said Jade."IM NOT FILLED WITH YUMMY CREAM FILLING!!!"Gerard screamed.
"YES YOU ARE!!!!"Frankie sang from the car."I dont get it.."Davey said."Gerard has yummy white cream filing in him?"He asked,casuing Jade to sigh.They got in the car and put on there seat belts and such.Then rode off to the apartment they shared.
"OHHH I GET IT!!"Davey screamed."Oh my god you where thinking that the whole time?asked Jade taking off his coat."yeah so what?I get it now and thats all that matters."Davey protested.
"Yeah okay..."Jade said.
"Im bored."Frankie said."Me to"Gerard aggreed.
"I got an idea!"Frankie squealed Lunging for Gerards pants.
"What the hell!"Gerard screamed jumping away from frankies hand.
"What i want your yummy cream filing!"Frankie puted making circels with his finger on Gerards thigh.
"I want some to."Davey squaked.
"No its mine!"Frankie squealed back.
"Well Jades is mine!"Gerard said.
"NO ITS MINE!!"Frankie yelled.
"NO MINE!!"Davey yelled louder.
"SHUT UP!!!!!!!"Jade screamed from the other room.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

disenergratedlove on March 20, 2007, 11:41:29 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedlovehaha! jade seems 2 b very serious! why dont they ever pay attention to jeffree? he's awesome!