Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Hottopic or Hollister

Another Random AFI and MCR story of when they were teenager-esc

Chapter 3 - Hottopic or Hollister

Chapter 3 - Hottopic or Hollister
"Kitty!"Davey yelled in the hallway,wakeing up Gerard who was sleeping on the couch."What the heck?"Gerard asked himself quitely,rubibing at his eye.
"Kitttyyy!!!Get over here!"Davey shouted fallowing a limping cat into the room.
"Whats going on,now?"Gerard asked Davey,pulling his tried body out from under sleeping Frankie."Kittys hurt and wont let me help."Davey sniffed looking at the cat on the other side of the room.
"Oh my gawd."Gerard said sighing waking to the kictchen door way."What do you mean OH MY GOD!?"Davey asked madly.
"I said oh my gawd..not oh my god.Theres no such thing in god.But there is a Gawd."Gerard said about to leave to the other room.When he got in the kitchen Jeffree and Jade were sat at the tabel.Jeffree eating toast.And Jade complaing somthing about all the choclate soy milk be soy named by Davey."Yattzee!"Jeffree yelled when he finfished his toast."What...?Where not even playing that."Jade said.
"Uhh...hi...?"Gerard said walking over to the coffee machine."what are you uhhing about?"Jeffree asked playing with his hair."Yattzee..?"Gerard told him getting a cup and pouring some coffee.
"whats so bad about yattzee?"Jeffree asked."Nothing...just kinda random.."Gerard said with wide eyes inching out of the room.
"KITTY!"Frankie screamed as Gerard entred the room,droping his coffee from shock.
"Davey what did you do!!?"Gerard shouted."What i didnt do anything."Davey said innocently.
"you made me drop my coffee."Gerard cryed.""No!Frankie was the on the yelled."Davey pointed to Frankie,who was bandeging kittys broken paw.
"Well you made him do it!"Gerard stomped."Stop fighting!!!"Frankie screamed,scaring kitty away.
"Dot dot dot....Davey said scared."Were not fighting sugar."Gerard said.
"Yes you arrreee."Frankie said."Na-uhh."Gerard repliyed.
"Yeah-Huh!"Frankie pouted out his lip."Awwhhh."Gerard cood cuddeling Frankie in his arms.Frankie giggeld and nuzzeld into erards neck.
"AWWWH!!!!"Davey squealed."Stop it!"Gerard and Frankie screamed at the same time."Fine be that way.."He said walking away like a model on the run way.Gerard shook his head at Davey, sighing.Then gave a littel laugh and smirked at frankie."What....?"Frankie asked confused.
"BURT!"Gerard squealed and poked frankie in the lower stomach.Frankie squaked then giggeld.
'No pokey belly."Frankie smiled and gave gerard a pansy slap to the arm."Awh why not?"Gerard pouted.
"Casue it tickels."Frankie giggeld more.Gerard stuck his tounge out.Frankie laughed at Gerard and licked his tounge.
"Yay!"Gerard saiid after he got his Frankie tounge licky.
"Sooooo.."Gerard said pulling Frankie back into his arms and faling back in a laying position on the couch,Frankie on top of him.
"whatc ya wanna do today?"He contintude when him and Frankie were laying."Ummm Hottopic?"Frankie suggested tilting his head back to look a Gerard."Okay."Gerard smiled,and gave the back of Frankies head a kiss.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerards p.o.v.
Grrrr why is it always so hard to find somthing to buy here?Stupid Hottopic.Stupid money limitations.Stupid food!Maybe if i didnt eat id have enough money for hottopic and stuff.Casue ill have lots and lots and lots....Or i can just take over the world.Ohh yeah ill go with that...On day i will become ruler and all the money shall be mine.And ill illegalize carot cake.Stupid carot cakes.Who the frack ever thought of putting carots in cake?!Its icky!
"Gee?"frankie innturupted my thoughts."Yes?"I asked him.
"Whatca doin?"He said giving me a weried look.Kinda like a snarly thing,just lest horny and more confused.
"PLaning my ideas for domination."I said picking up a cool skull,that was filed with worms that bulged out of the eye when you squeezed it.
"Domination of what?"He asked pokeing the skull i held."You pants."I frined at him.
"You already have domination of my pants."He smiled."Youe G-string?"I asked.
"Hahaha G-string...I get it..."He laughed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Cont Gerards p.o.v.

"Hmm?what should i name him?"Frankie asked me,examining the skull i bought him.
"Timbert?"I asked munching on a french fri.Casue we were in the food court.Casue i..was hungry.See!...i told you food made me spend way to much.
"Rardy?"Frankie asked in a sing song voice."What,babe?"I asked him.
"Why arent you listining to me?"He sniffeld.
"AWH!Im sorry,i was just thinking about the stupif food and its evil powers over my money."I said.
"Oh..Okay." "So did you come up with a name?"I asked him.
"uh-huh!"He smiled. "What?"
"Timbert Hamton Gerardstine FrinkelBerging the 400th."He said holding the skull in my face."what?"I laughed at the silly name Frankie had chosen for his skull.
'Ohh..you dont like it?"He aske with his eyes to the floor."No its cute."I giggeld.
"YAY!"He squealed.
"Hey wanna go to Holister?"hesaid looking over at the evil store acrross from the food court,smileing evily.
"Oh?and why would i want to do that Mr.Iero?"I asked him looking up from my soda ,rasing my eyebrow.
"Itd be fun!"He said."Come on."He pulled me by the hands tword the store.
"What kreepy mancines,they have no heads!"Frankie said as we walked up the beach styel steps of evil.
"EWW!It smells like preepy poeple at the beach."I said holding my nose.
"Oh geee."Frankie giggeld leading me to the boys section.
"I like this one!"Frankie smiled holding a red shirt that read Holister across the chest."Frankie all it is,is a red shirt that says holister.You have tons of red shirts."I said folding my arms."Oh yeah."He said.
"Lets go get you some nice Tight black pleater pants instead."I said,growing a little happy at the thought i frankie in tight pleather pants.
"Kay!"He squaked,then skipping out the store.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CharlSkellington00 on April 17, 2007, 6:47:30 AM

CharlSkellington00 on
CharlSkellington00hahah wow i luv it , i luv the bit with the carrot cake, i was asking my self that the other day. :\, ahh well, well its awesome!