Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Innocent Intentions

Frankie acidently kills his pet snake and is sad.
Gerard gets his friends and brother togther and dose somthing to cheer Frankie up.

Chapter 1 - Innocent Intentions

Chapter 1 - Innocent Intentions
"Frankie,whats wrong?"Gerard asked walking over to his sulking boyfriend."I killed my pet snake."Frankie cryed into Gerards shoulder.
"Awhh Frankie babie."Gerard cooed rubbing circels into Frankies back.
"Its not Funny!"Frankie sniffeled. "I wasent laughing,Hun."Gerard said looking down to his Frankie.
"Ohh...well its still not funny."He said resting his chin on Gerards shoulder.
"Frankie stop whineing about that snake."Frankies mother said walking into the room with mrs.Way.
"But it was all my fault,i steped on him!"Frankie sobed on Gerard.
"Hmm i gots an idea."Gerard said smirking.
"Fine!Leave me to."Frankie said angerily as Gerard got up.
"Awh babe,ill be back in a litel while."Gerard said leaning down storking Frankies cheek.
"Fine!"Frankie stomped.
"Frrrrraaaannnnkkkkieeee."Gerard pleaded.
"What?"He sniffed.
"Ill be back soon,okay?Please dont be mad."Gerard said.
"Who ever said i was mad?"Frankie asked looking up to Gerard.
"You stomped your feet in a fit of rage."Mrs.Way said.
"Would you go away!?"Gerard sherkied at his mother,confused on why they were watching his and Frankies coversation.
"Okay..Jeez."Mrs.Way said Takeing Linda back to the other room with her,Linda giggeling.
"God i sware..."Gerard started.
"Well im not mad at you,I just want snakey back."Frankie inturupted Gerard.
"Oh okay."Gerard smiled at Frankie,Who smiled weakly back.
"Well bye bye for nows."Gerard cooed giving Frankie a kiss to the lips.
"Bye..."Frankie responded.
----------------------------------
"Okay,i need your help."Gerard said looking at his friends."Umm i dont get it."Jade said looking over to Gerard.
"What?"Gerard asked.
"Well you randomly walk into out room and say you need our help.."Jade said poking Daveys finger nail.
"Well if you would give me the time to explain then you wouldent be confused."Gerard said fliping his hand...in a flippy manor....
"Oh yeah."Jade said still poking Daveys nail.
"Jadey Stop!"Davey squealed.
"Why?"Jade pouted."It feels funny!"Davey said in a stuffy voice.
"GUYS!"Gerard said loudly waving his arms in the air.
"GERARDS A BIRDY!"Davey claped.
"Davey..serouisly...."Gerard said annoyed.
"What did i do?"Davey asked in a fake Jersey accsent.
"Hey!Thats my line!!"Gerard yelled.
"STOP YELLING!Your Ganna Upset Fredward!"Jade yelped.
"Whats a fredward."Davey asked perky,fliping his hair back.
"....my penguin.....hes rainbow colored.....he liked porn...and eating swing sets....."Jade said with shifty eyes and playing with his fingers.
"Uhh Okay!"Davey giggeld.
"Are you guys ganna help me or not?"Gerard said."Aye Aye Capitan Gerard!"Davey and Jade sprung up and the same time soluiting.
"What the frack...?"Gerard said."what?"Asked Davey."DO I LOOK LIKE A PIRATE SLASH ARMY COMANDER TO YOU!??!"Gerard shouted.
"YES SIR!"Davey shouted back souliting agian.
Gerard looked at Davey his eye twitching.
"I MEAN NO SIR!"Davey Shouted,soulting agian.
"STOP SOULTING!"Gerard yelled.
"kay..."Davey squeaked.
-------------------------------------
"OKay do everyone knows what to do?"Gerard asked pointing his finger on a map they were using.
"Yeah...but i have a question."Jade rose his hand waving it to get Gerards attention."Yes?"Gerard said.
"Whats the map for?"he asked."JADE!"Gerard yelled.
"STOP YELLING YOULL UPSET FREDWARD! HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO TELL YOU??!!!!!"Jade screamed.
"YOUR YELLING TO!"Gerard shouted.
"No...Im screaming...you in fact are the one who is yelling my dearest Gerard."Jade said.
"Well Forget about the map,Okay!"Gerard said rudley.
"Kay..."Davey said agian.
"He wasent talking to you,David!"Jade said.Davey gasped deeply putting his hands on his chest.
"You called me David!"Davey said shocked,releasing the air that filled his lungs.
"Davey,Jade knock it off.."Gerard started."Jeffree get me some gum.."He finished.
"Jeffree!?"Davey squaked."Yeah..hes been her the whole time...so has mikey."Gerard said.
"Why didnt Davey know this?"Davey asked.
"Becasue your weried and refere to yourself in the 3rd person"Jeffree said elbowing Davey in the side."OKay you guys get it or not?"Gerard said standing up and puting his hands on his hips."Get what."asked mikey.
"AHHHH!"Gerard screamed pulling at his hair."What?"Mikey asked.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CharlSkellington00 on April 6, 2007, 1:21:17 AM

CharlSkellington00 on
CharlSkellington00ooo i luv itttt, poor frankies snakey, he really did that in real life. *faves*

im going to read th esecond chapter now :D

disenergratedlove on April 5, 2007, 8:20:14 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedlovehow come Davey doesnt notice Jeffy or Mikey? -runs up 2 Davey- BAD DAVEY! i want a rainbow colored penguin

gerard_frankie_lvr on April 6, 2007, 12:34:54 AM

gerard_frankie_lvr on
gerard_frankie_lvrCasue he was only paying attention to Jadey and Gerard kinda was hyper when he came in the room and jeffree and mnikey came with him and they were quite ..i guess.

gerard_frankie_lvr on April 6, 2007, 1:15:18 AM

gerard_frankie_lvr on
gerard_frankie_lvr*Mikey....