Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Show

Frankie acidently kills his pet snake and is sad.
Gerard gets his friends and brother togther and dose somthing to cheer Frankie up.

Chapter 2 - The Show

Chapter 2 - The Show
LATER

Frankie was lead to the living room by his mom.Still sad about what he did to a poor innocent animal.When Frankie enterd the room he saw a pupet stage.A sign on the top read "The potter Puppet Pals".Frankies favorite puppet show.Frankie sat down next to his littel sister confused.Donna walked over to the light switch and dimed the lights.


"Hello!Im Harry Potter!"Someone said from behined the stage,as a harry potter puppet poped up."And im Hermonie!"Another puppet came up."AND MY NAME IS RON!!"A voice sqeaked.But when the pupet poped up,it feel off the arm of its acter and landed to the ground.
"ROOOOONNNN NOOOOOOO!"Gerard lunged out of the stage screaming.He landed to the ground and went to the ron puppets side.
"Ron Im So SORRY!"He yelped.
"Gerard!What are you doing?!"the Harry puppet sqeaked,still staying in chaerchter.
"VOLDY!"A voldomort puppet yelled poping up.
"Im coming!"Gerard said in a squeaky voice.
Frankie was giggling at Gerard and his friends,who were in the littel stage.Gerard put a leg trough the stage window andpulled the rest of his body through.
"EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!GERARD GET YOUR BALLS OUT OF MY FACE!!!!"Mikeys voice screamed.
"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FACE OUT OF MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Gerards voice screamed back.
Mikey pushed Gerard out of the theater and he landed on his back to the floor."EWWW!!"Mikey screamed agian,whiping his face of with his hand.
"Mikey...its not my fault that yours and the rest of you,have weried body part attratictons to my balls."Gerard said in a calmingly mocking voice.
"EWW!"Mikwy shouted.
Frankie giggeld and got out of his seat.going to his boyfriend on the foor.Frankie held out a hand to Gerard and smiled.Gerard smiled back and reached for the hand.Frankie pulled him up laughing.

THE END.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CharlSkellington00 on April 6, 2007, 1:24:29 AM

CharlSkellington00 on
CharlSkellington00hahhaha mikey XD. i luv it!