Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - FRIDAY

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 3 - FRIDAY

Chapter 3 - FRIDAY


CODE LYOKO

FRIDAY



The next day when Ulrich saw Yumi he didn't know what to say since only Odd knew. He couldn't give her a kiss on the cheek cause Sissi would see and go all crazy. "Hey guys!" Yumi said and came over to Ulrich and asked, "When are we going to the movies?" "Umm.... when ever you are free Yumi." and at that moment Jeremy had finally closed his jaw that had dropped because of what Yumi had just said, then Sissi came over. "So Ulrich maybe me and you should go to the movies today after school?" said Sissi. Ulrich without think said, "I can't. I'm going to the movies with Yumi today." Sissi had on a face of discus and said "WHAT? When did all this happen?" "Last night." Yumi said grabbing Ulrich's hand. Sissi took notice of what Yumi just did and walked off. "Wow! I didn't even no about this. Why didn't anyone tell me?" asked Jeremy. "Well, when I got home I just thought about what just happened. I was still in shock,” answered Yumi. "Same here only I thought about it on the way back to my room and then Odd asked where had I been so I told him. He was speechless and I just laid there and thought." added Ulrich. Yumi and Ulrich looked at each other until Yumi said "What movie are we going to see and at what time?" after she said that she let go of Ulrich's hand and turned to face him. "You decide the movie and time I will come and get you when it is time to go." answered Ulrich.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dragon52 on January 28, 2006, 2:44:17 AM

dragon52 on
dragon52This just keeps getting better, don't sto now.