Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - DOUBLE?

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 4 - DOUBLE?

Chapter 4 - DOUBLE?




DOUBLE?



Then Aelita ran up to them. "Hi everyone. Sorry I am late. Did I miss any Sissi moments?" Aelita asked "Yeah a big one" Odd answered. "What happened this time?" Aelita asked. "Well she asked Ulrich to the movies today after school." Jeremy answered this time. "Oh! Not again. What did you say this time Ulrich?" Asked Aelita. "I said no,” mumbled Ulrich. "That not all you said" Odd questioned. "Was there something else Ulrich? By the way you mumbled there has to be more,” said Aelita. "He said no because he is going to the movies with me." Yumi sad quickly. With Aelita in shock that ended that conversation. Yumi whispered to Ulrich "Maybe we should make this a double date since your nervous. It could be me, you, Aelita, and Jeremy." Ulrich nodded. He was glad because he was to nervous to say anything to Yumi right now and he couldn't imagine what it would be like with her alone on a date. Ulrich wasn't paying attention while Yumi asked Jeremy and Aelita to join them. They said yes and then the bell rang Yumi gave Ulrich a kiss on the cheek and went off to her class.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightmareXANA on May 24, 2006, 9:29:32 AM

NightmareXANA on
NightmareXANADude this is pretty damn good but U DIDNT NEED TO MAKE SO MANY CHAPTERS