Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - LUNCH

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 5 - LUNCH

Chapter 5 - LUNCH




LUNCH



Later that day, well lunch. Yumi stayed and sat with the gang, well next to Ulrich. They talked about the movie Yumi had decided to go at 5:45 pm. While they talked Sissi who was across the room could hardly touch her food and was saying to her friends "I can't believe he actually is going to the movies with her. I don't know what he sees in her. I mean she older then he is and she doesn't seem his type." "Well I heard it is going to be a double date,” said Herb as he continued to eat his food. "Well, then I will just have to go to their movie with someone and spy that is it that's what I will do. SPY." Sissi said with an evil grin. After that she got up and walked over to their table and sat down. Ulrich notice Yumi's hand drop and so he grabbed it and he thought her heard her give a sigh of relief. Sissi didn't take notice she just began to say, "I heard..." "That we are going on a double date?" interrupted Ulrich. "Good guess. So who else is...” Before she could finish the bell rung and Yumi and Ulrich holding hands walked off. Also Jeremy grabbed Aelita's hand and followed their example.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment